Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
beecock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Bilbo le hobbit

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Yowza. My favorite so far. I also love the stained-glass-looking Heinlein covers – who was the artist for those?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
It's fine. Keep 'em coming! I'd forgotten how good those Earthsea covers are, and the one on A Canticle for Leibowitz might be the best I've seen for that book.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This might be my favorite set yet. poo poo like the blond Fonz and the book that's probably the finest novel of alien invasion ever written is really funny, but the covers for Flight of the Horse, Tau Zero, and Protector are just awesome pulp art.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 25, 2021

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:sterv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Sorry, thought I'd quoted these favorites already. I suppose October the twenty-second is also too late. Keep 'em coming if you got 'em!