Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Hey now, Mitsuhiro Matsunaga wasn't about silly things like wrestling moves. He was about crazy stunts and kicking dudes. And my whole interest in watching death match tapes when I was a kid was the crazy stunts. Piranha tank? He's going in. Scorpion tank? He's going in. Sure, wrestling is fake but you can't fake those piranha. Yeah, I know it's not really dangerous but still. Is there a stage? Mr. Danger is probably jumping off it. He wore a crown of barded wire. His little turn into a senton off a scaffold onto a dude in a barded wire spiderweb was great. To highschool age me, that was cool enough to make a knock off CAW in No Mercy. Also, I think he has a steak house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU