Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Hey all, not nearly enough hype happening here.

It's coming back!

I started up a survivor fantasy league here: https://tribal-council.com/

Anyone interested in joining? I don't want to post the group code quite yet so I can make sure it doesn't fill up. If you want in though, PM me or ask! It's pretty neat, you draft a team in a couple of minutes and you score points if players survived, play idols correctly, etc. Then there's a redraft at swaps and merges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
season 41 is the best season of survivor and at no point in the next months will that be foolish have said

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Pony: Deshawn. Llana is another potential, but gotta go with gut.
Poison: David

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Chili posted:

It's coming back!

Anyone interested in joining? I don't want to post the group code quite yet so I can make sure it doesn't fill up. If you want in though, PM me or ask! It's pretty neat, you draft a team in a couple of minutes and you score points if players survived, play idols correctly, etc. Then there's a redraft at swaps and merges.

I'm in for Fantasy Survivor

also, I'm going to be out and will miss the premiere tomorrow night. what's the best way to catch an episode after its aired? do I have to subscribe to some kind of streaming service for that luxury?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

barnold posted:

I'm in for Fantasy Survivor

also, I'm going to be out and will miss the premiere tomorrow night. what's the best way to catch an episode after its aired? do I have to subscribe to some kind of streaming service for that luxury?

:filez:

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Do Paramount Plus subscribers get to watch the episode the next day? I have the drat thing and I have no clue.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Narcissus1916 posted:

Do Paramount Plus subscribers get to watch the episode the next day? I have the drat thing and I have no clue.

God I would hope so, but they're hasn't been survivor since P+ started has there?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
where do you even watch live? the "live tv" feed just brings me to CBSNews whenever I click it, not that it matters since it won't play since I have ad-blockers installed (disabling them doesn't work, they want them flat out removed LOL gently caress off). Another cbs live tv feed asks me to log in to cable subscription, which I can't do because who on earth still has cable?

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012
In past years I've watched episodes the next day for free with ads on CBS.com. They don't even ask for a cable sign-in. Dunno if they'll still be doing that now that Paramount+ is a thing...

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Next-day?! No, I want the survivor raw from the feed even if I gotta watch the network tv ads

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008

Khanstant posted:

Next-day?! No, I want the survivor raw from the feed even if I gotta watch the network tv ads

I watched Big Brother on the live network feeds all summer. Clicking on the Live TV usually brings me to the live network feed and then there are options for the CBSNews and one or two other channels.
It should be there for you, depends on where to buttons are on whatever you're watching on I guess.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

I use a rabbit ears for this

Will be watching live tomorrow in glorious ota HD

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
On that note, anywhere to legally stream old seasons in Canada? Wife and I were halfway through season 5 when Paramount+ decided to take away the only reason anyone would subscribe to it.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Chili posted:

It's coming back!

71656adc-10de-4742-b683-15c142005368

Here's the join code, for anyone interested!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Alright I jumped in!

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
Yep, me too. I am ready for this season

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Tonight's the night! Hope everyone who doesn't have cable enjoys the nightmarish horror that is Paramount +.

Us BB fans have been suffering through it for the past few months so what's another couple right?

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Also up in the league. So excited.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Mostly picked people I thought wouldn't irritate me from reading their profile, except for one dude, who I picked because he looks like a forgotten Doctor Who incarnation.

Overdrift
Jul 17, 2006

This is Fatherman! He fights crime to earn Sonboy's respect! Is it working?

I am also in the league! I mostly picked based on pictures, but I have a good feeling about Eric's 5-head.

It's been so long without Survivor that I actually found myself getting a bit emotional watching the promotional material for the season. It's been a fixture in my life since I was a teen and it feels really good to have it back where it belongs.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HERE WE GO

Loving these crew shots

The Bloop fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Sep 23, 2021

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
motherFUCK the live cbs streams on paramount plus do not show survivor and the local channels only show news, not actualy shows withotu a cable login. motherfuckers WHAT am i paying for lmbo

edit: christ, like 70 bucks a month for live tv, like, the free tv channels you used to get for turning tv on.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 23, 2021

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Boat anchored lmao

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Yellow tribe being the disaster tribe was entirely predictable

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Brock Samson posted:

Boat anchored lmao

That and both teams deciding they were too dumb to solve a 4th grade puzzle

Off to a smart start

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i missed the start, what's w the hourglasses?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Khanstant posted:

motherFUCK the live cbs streams on paramount plus do not show survivor and the local channels only show news, not actualy shows withotu a cable login. motherfuckers WHAT am i paying for lmbo

edit: christ, like 70 bucks a month for live tv, like, the free tv channels you used to get for turning tv on.

I selected "live tv" at the top of the browser and it pulled right up

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Khanstant posted:

i missed the start, what's w the hourglasses?

I was late too but both tribes have 4 hours to do a challenge in order to get camp supplies

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Hahaha pastor talkin bout stealth throat-cutting, I like her.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
whoa backstory with footage, australia style almost, cool!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Prisoner's Dilemma poo poo in survivor is good

edit: hey bro dude knows prisoner's dilemma. I wouldn't have guessed. That's a strength for him

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yeah makes me wish they had made more of a bond during chat time. My instinct was maybe a splinter tribe of the three people, so I would've been angling towards whatever the "ally" type option is for all of us regardless of what it ended up being. but its a good dilemma because what does saying that necessarily mean?

edit: haha, everyone told the same truth about the island but one dude told it so poorly people don't believe him lol

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 23, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dude basically told the truth so badly no one believes him lmao

Efb like exactly hahaha

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I thought I was going to like JD but boy, he is too much.

I say this as a Coach fan.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yeah he was on my roster and so was naseer. benched, though. ifi could change my roster now id probably take both of them off lol. naseer came in way too hot too fast with his "theyre looking for idols" thing, nobody liked it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

I thought I was going to like JD but boy, he is too much.

Same

I liked him at first but he needs to dial it back like five notches

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Why’d they ask the players about come on in guys anyway

If they think it’s suspect just change it, don’t put that on the players.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
There's so many little twists that you blink and you'll miss it. What's the dice?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Shot in the dark is interesting. I don't mind it

Edit:
∆∆∆∆∆
If you think you are in danger you can risk your vote, roll a dice for a 17% chances of immunity. Nobody will know if you've given up your vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you put the die in a thing, then draw from a bag with 1/6 chance to be safe but lose vote... why they don't roll that die for the same exact odds?

the flint removal thing is intense!

there was a clue but the website wouldnt let me take a srceen shot. icecream minus something, head plus something?

"you are birthing a new era of this game, right now" - jeff

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 23, 2021