Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Khanstant posted:

I found it amusing Survivor once tried so hard to force a race-war season and it really didn't unfold that way at all, but this season without any real theme has had an alliance organically formed solely on the basis of a perceived shared race.

then that alliance was talking about how this was the most diverse season of survivor ever, but cook islands has to take that right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Sand Monster posted:

When combined with her smug arrogance leading up to it, certainly.

lmao yea when she was all huffy about xander "underestimating" her..... nah it looks like he was appropriately estimating you

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

liana asking xander for his idol lmaooooo she still thinks he’s a huge dumbass??

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Khanstant posted:

You think Xander gonna make it to the end? I feel like that dude is gone the second he doesn't have immunity necklace and idol. Immunity-ing your way to the end isn't unheard of but I feel like Xander quickly running out of allies.

he's got an extra vote too, and from the preview of next week it looks like deshawn and (edit:) ricard are gonna be getting the heat (tho that could be a deceptive edit)

Wraith of J.O.I. fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Nov 18, 2021

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

idk deshawn seems to have some issues with her but is trying to get along

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i think you get to keep the extra vote for the revote too, which seems like it shouldn't be allowed but apparently is?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i think someone asked him if he played and he said he did in high school or college but he's just a coach now?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

idk, xander doesn't seem to have any real allies in the game or on the jury, i wonder who would go for him...... the other members of the tribe don't seem to think he's much a threat

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

yeah that was kinda hosed up of shan to do that to her supposed ally

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gotta think they try and get ricard out next ep if they can

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

idol and an extra vote

e: or wait he used his extra vote didn't he?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wow the french survivor wiki page is pretty much all just terrible controversies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

getting to the last few eps of aus survivor and it's getting real good —— honestly been all killer since around the merge, after a bit of a slow start/getting used to the slower pace

i guess seasons 5 and 6 are also on paramount plus, is there consensus on which of those is better?