Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

If they’re going to have this many advantages they should just lean into more with some Genius style editing. Also really glad that Jeff discovered the prisoners’ dilemma in 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I’m getting really bored of these random teams for votes whilst merged. I know they have a certain number of episodes but they could have evened it out by not having the insane hourglass twist and then not had a double tribal this episode.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The 2017 and 2019 seasons of Australian Survivor are up there with the best US seasons. The most recent season was also great.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Can’t believe Jeff berated Kass for wanting to vote off Spencer rather than J’Tia.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

J’Tia as a loved one would have been rad.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I have so many questions about French Survivor. A returning players cast breaking out of camp is just wild.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Erika was a great winner but I have a lot of questions about the edit. Big Michele vibes here.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Trailer for the new Oz season has released. This cast is truly bizarre.

https://youtu.be/EVAliaclFF8

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Season 2 is truly one of the best seasons of Survivor, would strongly recommend when it’s on Paramount.

Season 1 kinda dips in the middle but the last few episodes are astonishing.

Season 3 doesn’t reach the highs of 2 or 3 but has some great characters.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I’m excited for the complete screen time hog Sandra will be for the first three episodes before she gets booted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I remember listening to a podcast that was taking ideas for the best way to get the required episodes for an Australian season. It was about 90 mins long and then someone suggested just casting two extra people . Amazing that no one thought of that.