Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
This season gonna suck compared to Australian survivor.

26 days vs 49 days

Not to mention all those people look like they got cast for the wrong tv show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
That’s not very goon like

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

LionArcher posted:

“I found the come on in guys” incredibly annoying. Not that Jeff changed it, but how much they talked about it. Also instead of dropping guys to just “come on in” when folks is sitting right there and adds to Jeff’s folksiness.

Same. If you even have to bring it up, someone told you it was problematic.

It's like Louis CK asking "someone mentioned it might be bad if I jerk off in front of you, but do you really mind if I keep doing it?" and the person of course saying "no i guess its ok you're my boss please dont fire me"

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I can’t even imagine the vitriol from Reddit over Survivor 41: Overly Woke, and it makes the season even more enjoyable

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Yeah this advantage is weak. Should be lose your vote if you catchphrase and the other 2 don’t happen. Let them make the Hail Mary, this is just rude

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Please watch season 19 then 20 and give us your opinion on Russel.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Season is too gimmicky. Do like the losing flint thing. Go back to surviving and less to GOTTA MAKE BIG MOVES

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I’m having a hard time with this season. Hopefully it picks up after merge.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Just told my wife I was rooting for Naseer and then this

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I feel like this season would be good for a rewatch/binge. Hopefully the ending is satisfying.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

blue squares posted:

It was 1/2 actually since Jeff revealed one of the fakes

1/3rd chance to win if he keeps the box
2/3rd chance to win if he switches

god help me I’m gettin trolled by Monty hall

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
With challenges, Jeff explains them thoroughly, and answers questions, they just don’t air that part. I assume the same is true about do or die.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Next season on survivor:

plane on a treadmill

.999999999999… = 1

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Monty hall problem would have been better if it was a team game and Xander is desperately trying to explain statistics to Deshawn.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I’m liking Xander but it’s gonna ruffle (or russel) some feathers if a cishet white male wins survivor: oops all minorities

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Aerox posted:

I think this came from Reddit but, lol:

I’m convinced. Go heather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I just did a free trial of paramount plus and they don’t have an app for my tv rip