Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I can't wait for Survivor to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Khanstant posted:

motherFUCK the live cbs streams on paramount plus do not show survivor and the local channels only show news, not actualy shows withotu a cable login. motherfuckers WHAT am i paying for lmbo

edit: christ, like 70 bucks a month for live tv, like, the free tv channels you used to get for turning tv on.

I selected "live tv" at the top of the browser and it pulled right up

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Khanstant posted:

i missed the start, what's w the hourglasses?

I was late too but both tribes have 4 hours to do a challenge in order to get camp supplies

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Shot in the dark is interesting. I don't mind it

Edit:
∆∆∆∆∆
If you think you are in danger you can risk your vote, roll a dice for a 17% chances of immunity. Nobody will know if you've given up your vote

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Khanstant posted:

there was a clue but the website wouldnt let me take a srceen shot. icecream minus something, head plus something?

Answer

day one alliance

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I missed the first 20 minutes of the episode and I feel like I missed a lot. I'm going to watch it again tomorrow, I loving liked it, both tribal's were fun in their own ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was getting convinced that Tiffany had just loving panicked her way out of staying. There is no loving way I would be able to work with her.