Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
edit: sorry having a few issues with spacing out the thread, I think there is a HTML issue, please bare with me

Thanks all for accepting me as mod of GBS in the latest poll to recruit new dedicated moderators of the sub to ensure that things

are running smoothly, complaints are handled seriously, swiftly and with fair consideration. I first wanted to thank my mentor mod of GBS,

but I won't make it about them so view as you wish and the community

tha voted for me and for which I am to serve. I know you all have a lot to contribute and we can work together to strengthen and build on the content to create

a leading sub on something awful. There have been some difficult years and some persons/events that do not need to be

mentioned here but this is reference to . Hopefully we can move on from this and create the high quality

humorous threads that we're seeking from this community. I just want to finish and let you know that you can inbox me and I have an

open door policy, I'm completely transparent in my goal here to be a mod FOR the community, and respond to your needs. I'll leave my personal contact here in case you wish to reach out and get

to know me a bit more:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ok

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

thank you kind dinizen of GBS :)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:gas:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

sorry, please ignore my spelling mistakes in the OP (Original Post)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You got it wrong. GBS' mascot is a pig with giant balls, not a pig that's a giant dick.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Did not read

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pissnshit

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

:hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Yaldabaoth posted:

You got it wrong. GBS' mascot is a pig with giant balls, not a pig that's a giant dick.

Has it been the pig the whole time? I thought we were the poo on its balls :confused:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Countdown to op getting permad for piglet lust

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I got nothin

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Countdown to op getting permad for piglet lust

gosh, I hate wielding around this power, but I will formally inform you that this ia a pro-pig forum, thank you and have a nice day.

You can find the rules associated in the following link below, just you need to, uh, scroll downa little bit:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Worked for Literally A Person, let's see how this pans out poorly lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Where's that goon who was all "LAP my opinion of you has considerably lowered permanently for not auto gassing this poo poo thread"

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

gosh, I hate wielding around this power, but I will formally inform you that this ia a pro-pig forum, thank you and have a nice day.

You can find the rules associated in the following link below, just you need to, uh, scroll downa little bit:

Yeah I’ll bet you are pro pig. Daddy Orwell taught me that pigs love pigs.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gently caress the mods. big time

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Abstract

The fermentation of carbohydrates in pigs' digestive system, especially in the lower gut results predominantly in short chain fatty acids, gasses as CO2, H2 and CH4. Methane (CH4) is especially interesting as it contributes to the greenhouse gas emission and thus also to the global warming.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Has it been the pig the whole time? I thought we were the poo on its balls :confused:

You know, maybe the whole pig is SA and the poo poo on the balls is the worst forum.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

where the gently caress is nooner

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I hope they demod you as a sign not to cross the moderation team in something awful dot com

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
FREE nooner (and soon myself)!!!!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I just want to say I can't believe I missed Poss3ssor last October. What a great movie.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
94%on rotten tomatoes and well reviewed elsewhere. Brandon Cronenberg has really come into his own.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

my dog died im sad posted:

I just want to say I can't believe I missed Poss3ssor last October. What a great movie.

:hmmyes: That red butterfly captures the little bit of herself that Vos loses with every job as she becomes something else, and Possessor: Uncut makes you wonder: What the hell is she turning into?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

No

Do this

Why not?

Plus your avatar is like the best one I've ever seen. OP

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hell Yeah posted:

Buddy…

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Spinz posted:

No

Do this

Why not?

Plus your avatar is like the best one I've ever seen. OP

sorry, I don't have signatures or avatars enabled, I like to keep a "low profile" as they say, hehehe

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Hell Yeah posted:

I'll.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Zombo dot com energy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've lost all respect for you op

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

I've lost all respect for you op

:same:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Op explain why you took nooners mod spot you looser!!!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Op explain why you took nooners mod spot you looser!!!

this is only for you to read, no one else please don't read this I'm going to FREE nooner and then make him mod in my place

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Worked for Literally A Person, let's see how this pans out poorly lol

I'm :suspense:ing all over the place right now.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I fought hard against the modding of Lascivious Sloth but I couldn't resist the overwhelming majority in the mod forum that just continued to chant "Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth" ad naseum. I had to relent.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

destroy thge mods hands with hammers so they can not post.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

I fought hard against the modding of Lascivious Sloth but I couldn't resist the overwhelming majority in the mod forum that just continued to chant "Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth Lascivious Sloth" ad naseum. I had to relent.

Can you confirm or deny the allegations that the mods proceeded to dance around a fire and worshipped a conch shell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Can you confirm or deny the allegations that the mods proceeded to dance around a fire and worshipped a conch shell

I'm not allowed to comment but yes, yes we did.