Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Arians is old and not exactly a model for physical fitness, it could be a health thing

But it’s funnier if Brady pushed him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Relentlessboredomm posted:

If Arians loves Bowles as much as purported maybe he wanted to hand Bowles an easy winning season.

Thta's not love. Love is teaching a man to fish. This is just handing him fish!!!!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i read that arians doesn't even have all his wits about him anymore and he thought the glazers and buccs gm were talking to him about his Bowels taking over and he got scared and retired to sit on the god drat toelet. Jk.

Moon LLC
Mar 27, 2010
Arians retired smart and on a (mostly) high. Bucs next year is the Brady show - would have preferred Leftwich as HC but Bowles has done good things.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

i read that arians doesn't even have all his wits about him anymore and he thought the glazers and buccs gm were talking to him about his Bowels taking over and he got scared and retired to sit on the god drat toelet. Jk.

They gave Bowels a five year contract? Well son at my age it feels like it can take that long haha

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thta's not love. Love is teaching a man to fish. This is just handing him fish!!!!!!!

The man was stuck with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, and Sam Darnold for four years, I think he's earned a year or two with Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Arian's Steeler offence with Mike Wallace, AB, Rashard Mendenhall were a lot of fun.