Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Darth Brooks posted:

Everyone talking about bad the Vikings defense was last year should look at team's IR list last year. Out of the starting front seven there may have been one guy left at the end of the season who wasn't a backup.

Mike Zimmer did an amazing job considering the circumstances.

Zimmer makes the playoffs in odd numbered years, so he should be safe for this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
I think it would still be unlikely, but after giving Miles Sanders just two carries and potentially being 1-7, Nick Sirianni being one-and-done is a possibility.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

Asproigerosis posted:

I can't believe in good faith the NFL is this dumb. You don't conceal, deflect, and bury an industry wide health crisis such as CTE so effectively nobody talks about it anymore if you're run by idiots.

CTE didn't call Goodell a pussy.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
https://mobile.twitter.com/allbrightnfl/status/1471359465597247491?s=21

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.
Pederson is not a dynamic or game-changing coach but his experience as a former player can help connect with the locker room and you'll never see him pull a Nagy and punt on 4th and inches from his own 35.

Plus he did make the playoffs twice after Reich left.

But he would absolutely need to put together a better supporting staff than what he wanted in Philly.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

BlindSite posted:

The reason I mentioned Culley is because

2. There's rumours they want a Belichick assistant to come in and do things the "right" way

You'd think having actual firsthand evidence that this doesn't necessarily work would dissuade a team from this, but Texans gonna Texan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

Go on a seven game win streak to mess up the Eagles' pick and this is the thanks you get..smh