Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best or craziest Joker from Batman
Cesar Remano (1960s Batman)
Jack Nicholson (Tim Burton's Batman)
Mark Hamill (Batman: The Animated Series)
Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)
Jared Leto (Suicide Squad)
Joquain Phoenix (Joker)
View Results

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Big Beef City posted:

Did he though?
Or is that just what she told him after getting knocked with Poison Ivy's plant baby I bet you can't Riddle Me That smart guy

Haha, I honestly don't remember. I forgot there was a plant baby at all.

The Bloop posted:

This is a novel and uncomfortable turn of phrase

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol I have no idea if there was a lesbian plant baby if there was and I simultaneously made that up off the top of my head that's fairly impressive.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

lol I have no idea if there was a lesbian plant baby if there was and I simultaneously made that up off the top of my head that's fairly impressive.

please do not apply sexualities to babies

even plant babies

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I believed there was a plant baby I forgot about.
That's where I am this morning.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

volcel then surely, if we're going to entertain moronic redpill language at all

Joker is obsessed with Batman the same way incels are obsessed with Chad. They hate him but also secretly admire him because he's the physical embodiment of male perfection that they want to be.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Joker takes Ivermectin and then when his intestines slough off in his poo poo he eats the intestinal lining in front of Batman who gags and goes "EW JOKER loving DISGUSTING!!! EWWWW!!!!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Bloop posted:

please do not apply sexualities to babies

even plant babies

it's not my place to undermine what the plant baby identifies as

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

Joker is obsessed with Batman the same way incels are obsessed with Chad. They hate him but also secretly admire him because he's the physical embodiment of male perfection that they want to be.

teh joker doesnt want to be batman though he just wants to suck his dick

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Queef Ledger

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

Queef Ledger

Beef Hedger

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Jokin' Phoenix

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Muscle Wizard posted:

teh joker doesnt want to be batman though he just wants to suck his dick

implying that a lot of incels don't also secretly want to suck chad's dick

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Jokes are stupid, who the hell likes jokes

Riddles are where it's at :grin:

Frank Gorshin got an Emmy nomination for his appearances as the Riddler. In 1966!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Jokes are stupid, who the hell likes jokes

Riddles are where it's at :grin:

edward nigma balls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Joker slobbed on the knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me, and do your job, lay on the bed, and give me head.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I thought Jim Carrey was a fantastic Riddler. Tommy Lee Jones was a terrible Two-Face, though.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Heath Ledger was probably the best but he's also responsible for kicking off the insufferable wave of incels/creeps/hollywood producers who are obsessed with the drat joker so I'm going to give it to Mark Hamill anyway.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Seinfeld did it the best ;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

The Moon Monster posted:

Heath Ledger was probably the best but he's also responsible for kicking off the insufferable wave of incels/creeps/hollywood producers who are obsessed with the drat joker so I'm going to give it to Mark Hamill anyway.
i feel a little let down the predicted incel apocalypse never occurred after Joker was released.