Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

By the way, if you all aren't watching the game or seeing the news, AB just inexplicably had some sort of sideline tantrum, involving stripping off his jersey, shoulerpads, and throwing his shirt into the stands before running across the field and into the locker room tunnel.

I have no words
:ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Yup looks like Chase ended my title hopes early. drat

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I sure hope some of you started Braxton Berrios.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AnacondaHL posted:

By the way, if you all aren't watching the game or seeing the news, AB just inexplicably had some sort of sideline tantrum, involving stripping off his jersey, shoulerpads, and throwing his shirt into the stands before running across the field and into the locker room tunnel.

I have no words
:ughh:

AB gonna AB

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/PFF_Fantasy/status/1477734710801539079

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

:siren: HOWARD WATCH 2022 :siren:

Update: He now has a towering 1.00 points

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

:siren: HOWARD WATCH 2022 :siren:

Update: He now has a towering 1.00 points

Starting Howard is gonna cost me. Not that the rest of my team picked up slack. But meh.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I hate cooper kupp in fantasy

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
1.3 from Herbert in the first is not encouraging

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My team is completely laying an egg this week. Oh well it was a good run.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
My friends and I do two leagues together, one dynasty and one redraft. Several managers have had the chance to win both in the same year, but none have.

I'm on the verge of being our first unified champion. Up 30 with my davante and his Dalvin still going in redraft, and in dynasty I'm up 8 with Diontae still to play for my team.

Feels good.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The guy who drafted the TB defense in the sixth round of my friends league is going to win the championship lol

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Started Javonte instead of Dillon (because experts!) even though I knew it was a bad idea - likely going to cost me the Championship.

I really need to remember that so-called fantasy experts are no more knowledgeable than a solid regular fantasy player.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

ColdBlooded posted:

I really need to remember that so-called fantasy experts are no more knowledgeable than a solid regular fantasy player.

Probably less, if they have a deadline or whatever (or are more likely some underpaid intern). It is not like there is any penalty for getting it wrong, just hammer out some numbers and then go home. Someone giving advice here is not required to answer every single sit/start question if they have no opinion on it, so by "opting in" and providing insight it means they likely have been following some of the players and have a more informed opinion. I would not be surprised if in aggregate the sit/start thread here outperformed all of the big fantasy football site projections.

Also, need Diontae Johnson to get less than 40 in PPR for my first win in a while :ohdear:.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a friend of mine is going to lose $300 in the championship game because the browns decided not to use chubb most of the game