Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dango Bango posted:

gently caress. Waller TD cost me the matchup.

Aiyuk freaking killed me. Had Ty'Son on the bench for him.

Waller giveth me two wins in two leagues, he taketh away one win in another. Circle of life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Glad I grabbed Chuba where I could, except in one league.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Thank you Jonathan Taylor, you just won me my only game of the week with 14.2 points on one play.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Geez. My friend put up 162 points for the second highest score in the league this year, but he was unfortunate enough to play the guy who broke an 11 year league record and just scored 200+ points with that Andrews 2 point conversion. The previous high was 189.42 so he smashed the record.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

In weird stats news, I'm in two leagues right now where my opponent only has McLaurin to go and I have a 31-point lead.

It would the fantasy footballsiest thing in the world if McLaurin getting those points were to actually happen.

I would be happy for him to get 32. Not specifically because it would be against you, but because I need those points. :)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bellmaker posted:

Taysom Hill baybee :laffo:

that was a beautiful garbage time TD

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Sending good thoughts to Jimmy Graham as the most extreme of what the hell picks since everyone one else was out. Pick up 2 TDs or more man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I sure hope some of you started Braxton Berrios.