Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Edit wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I started pitman and the pats defense in one of my leagues. I also benched reek because hes been poo poo the last two weeks for lockett against the Rams.

Im playing my brother who has Hunter Henry and the colts defense.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Picked up this week for covid coverage. Amon Ra St Brown and Justin Jackson. Feelsgoodman

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

DeepDickPizza posted:

I thought something might happen for me in the afternoon games, but I'm toast. loving Lockett didn't do poo poo.

I had lockett and reek starting in the semis this week. I have not had an enjoyable late game experience.