Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

dkj posted:

lmao I drafted zeke in the first round in one of my leagues

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

RIP d’andre swift, huh

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Don’t worry about diggs lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I need 29 points from Lamar. I think he can get me there!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You should be mad at the refs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

WHY DID I START CEH OVER MIKE WILLIAMS

gently caress OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My 5-5 opponent picked up Kirk cousins but didn't start him in time to sub for Lamar. I pinged him three times at 11:45a to tell him to get a sub since we are a FAAB league and he has to get last minute pickups in by noon. At 1:15p he shows up and freaks that he forgot to set his lineup and is now asking everyone if its ok to switch lamar out for the Kirk on his bench and a couple of other playoff bubble teams said no. I also said no because I'm loving mad that I pinged him over an hour before game time and he didn't check his lineup in that entire period and now wants to use his GM powers to fix his mistake? I'm also a bubble team (6-4)...am I being an rear end in a top hat here?