Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Drafting the Hock in 2 leagues is feeling great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I hope Mills throws to no one besides Cooks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Well I needed JT to not score 20 points to win my week. But at least I get to go to bed early now.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
It wasn't enough to have to worry about Derrick running all over me this week, but this fucker is gonna pass on me too???

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Frustrated posted:

Man I cannot win at RB 2. Start the year with Montgomery, he gets injured. Trade him for Gaskin, he puts up 0.3. I bench him he puts up 26.9. I play him the next week he puts up 2.4. I trade Gaskin and Ertz for Sanders. Gaskin puts up 16.9 and Sanders gets injured.

you deserved everything after trading Monty for Gaskin.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
if you're really worried the Bears offense is gonna give your Pitt DEF negative points, by all means bench them and take any stat correction loss like a man.

It's the Bears.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Really love being up against the Pats D this week. :smithicide:

It’s real swell

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Jones had 16 rushes, unfortunately he just sucked rear end

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Holy poo poo I have never been more glad about going all in on Renfrow this year. Owning him in 4 out of 5 leagues

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Facing Herbert and not gonna lie I really liked that 4 and out.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Kelce!! Now if he can just continue this for the next couple weeks that'd be swell.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

coronaball posted:

At least you didn't start Pittman!

I slotted in Amon before changing my mind and putting Pittman back in last minute. arghhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

BlindSite posted:

I started pitman and the pats defense in one of my leagues. I also benched reek because hes been poo poo the last two weeks for lockett against the Rams.

Im playing my brother who has Hunter Henry and the colts defense.

You benched Reek for Lockett after he was placed on the Covid list? What? I think you may be deserving of the loss