Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Uh, I can’t watch the games but what’s going on with Najee? And McLaurin?

Najee just bad? First game jitters I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Woof that JD vulture. I’m upset Gibson got taken just before me so I got Najee, but times like this make me slightly less upset.

Then I remember Najee has no O-line and I get upset again.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I think he meant Najee over Gibson.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I can’t believe I had Terry on my bench for like 45 minutes today. I’ll never doubt you again.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Love going up against Brady. Very cool!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
What’s happening with Ty’son? Injured or just bad, I don’t have the game on.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Koopa Kid posted:

One way or another Ty’Son Williams will not be on my roster next week

Of course I’m finally forced to start him with Henderson out and he puts up a stinker.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
gently caress yeah Terry

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Imagine sitting a Bucs player.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

dkj posted:

Finally got something from my Brady/Evans stack

Also lol they bringing Crosby back out?

Evans’ previous 2 TD or 100 yd games weren’t “something”?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Should’ve stuck with my gut and benched Evans but I’m a strict follower of DSYS.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Henderson carrying my sorry-rear end receivers this week.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Is Terry getting shut down or just not catching targets?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

shyduck posted:

New thread title

Seconded

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Quiet Feet posted:

Can I just play ONE team this year that doesn't go off like a loving atom bomb?

You are the opposite of this guy in our big league, he has the least PA by almost 200. Only one person has broken 100 against him this season and that is continuing well into this week.

He’s 5-0 about to be 6-0. I’d be mad if he wasn’t the guy who has consistenly gotten hosed the last few years by bad luck and is well overdue for a playoff spot.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Honestly 2 TDs out of Rodgers is about as good as I could hope for on a short week against the Cards and without like three main receivers. The rest of this game is icing on the cake. Well done, Jeopardyman. Well done.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Started Chase with Connor on my bench. gently caress me I knew better.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Started all the wrong people this week. Gonna need 50 points from Najee, Henderson, and Woods. Doable but still nervous.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I need 6 more points out of Najee buddy cmon.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I need 4 more from Najee and I’m concerned. The Bears seem perfectly content burning 8 minutes on a drive just to kick a FG.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m going to lose by half a point because awful Ben refuses to toss it to Najee. Unreal.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

I’m going to lose by half a point because awful Ben refuses to toss it to Najee. Unreal.

Wow really thought I was boned. Please no Najee fumble.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Is Mike Evans just dead or…

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Is Mike Evans just dead or…

I’ll never doubt you again, my sweet tall boy.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Okay, gonna need Brandon Aiyuk to score... 36? I saw my dad post "Let's go Brandon" on Facebook, is this what he meant?

lmao fuckin :five:

Let’s go all niners receivers though

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
The Buffallo Defense was… not a good play this week.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Kittle better ball out because Knox and Schultz are sitting on my bench with 16 and 14.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

BigFactory posted:

Are you hoarding tight ends? You have like 3 of the 5 best tight ends

Kittle was a keeper, picked up Knox and Schultz during the season. Tried to shop them early but then Knox and Kittle both went out with injuries for a few weeks so I started Scultz in the meantime. Now that all 3 are healthy no one will take them because all the playoff-contention teams have the other good TEs (Kelce, Waller, MAndrews, etc) and the teams that could use one of mine are out of it and don’t want to trade for them anyway.

At this point I’m holding on to them because A) I don’t want playoff opponents to get them off the WW and B) on the offchance Kittle or Knox’s injuries act back up again. Maybe the guy with Waller will trade now if he ends up out a couple weeks.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Got completely dunked on today by Mixon and Waddle while Najee and Evans did nothing for me, ending my 5-win streak against the team on a 5-loss streak. Such is fantasy football.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
No biggie, just need Terry to outscore Gibson by 20 tomorrow…

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Kittle better ball out because Knox and Schultz are sitting on my bench with 16 and 14.

This… did not age well.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
As a Terry owner - not super difficult. I like the kid’s chops but he’s only had 4 out of 11 games over 9 points in half PPR. I really thought I would be starting him every week but fortunately I lucked into Deebo and Evans, though Evans is equally as frustrating but has a higher floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

shirts and skins posted:

Welp, I can make the playoffs in my PPR league if Sony Michel more or less matches Kyler and Conner in points. Don't think that's happening! So close yet so far.

I need combined 21 from Sony and Conner.

I’d be fine with Sony 20 Conner 5.