Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

currently experiencing profound disappointment from: najee Harris, Julio Jones, Raheem Mostert, stefon Diggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

need Zeke, Cooper, Devonta Smith and zuerlein to combine for less than 54 full PPR. hoping for a brutally boring 7-10 affair

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

started Patterson boyd and Diggs. If you add up the yards and TDs it's a very nice day between them

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I have five point margin and Daniel Carlson. my opponent has his literal 12th round pick as WR. it's Mike Williams

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Epi Lepi posted:

I started TB12 over Sam Darnold and Dak Prescott in my dynasty league.

I drafted Dak in the 7th and Brady in the 11th, dropped Dak because I figured I wouldn't be needing him anymore and nobody really wanted to trade.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I loving woooooonnnnn

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Playing against Robinson, Najee, and Derrick Henry today. i benched Brady for Dak. I started Brandin Cooks and Damien Harris.
ISICSWT

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i will not be winning either league this week after starting 4-0 and 3-1

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

going to be back in first with the 3rd lowest PF. everyone's tremendously mad at me it's wonderful.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

in my Other League I was all set to win an hour ago and then ceedee and fant happened. cook, fant, ceedee, Christian Kirk, Allen Robinson all had their best days of the season against me today

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i shouldn't even post this but I just need tyreek to score <20

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Every season I meltdown 2/3 of the way through like clockwork. haven't won between my two leagues in four weeks. i love my teams it's just bed making GBS threads everywhere. I had hilliard in over Barkley last night and swapped him out this morning.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im starting folk Patterson and Diggs and I'm going to lose because my qb is Brady and my defense is the titans

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i have Patterson in one league and fournette in the other and played against both today, losing both leagues. both were winnable if I had played my bench properly.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Nov 29, 2021

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

man I really don't want to start saquon. Giants are going to score one touchdown and it's going to go to a guy I've never heard of named Rudy Zugzwang or some poo poo.
the other guy on the bubble is Brandin Cooks.
the contenders for their spots in a standard league--
Lockett if he's healthy is going in Cooks spot.
very tempted by Amari Cooper and Hollywood Brown. i also picked up David Johnson that would be a terrible idea though right?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Benched the colts d for the 9ers d
And started saquon, Najee, gesicki
Playing against tyreek and mandrews
The rest of my opponents team was out and questionable so I thought I was going to win for sure
Existing in a cloud of pure vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

mcmagic posted:

this has got to be the biggest fantasy playoff implosion of all time

Pittman, Julio, Fiermouth, Jeudy

only one of those players is actually good