Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It’s neat that my team pooped the bed so bad that I can just enjoy the late games.

RIP Mitchell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Due to injuries and Bye's I took a shot with: J. Jefferson Det - RB

Lions are into the second and Jefferson still hasn't received a snap.

So that's not ideal.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Rip

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’m making the playoffs I think if Van Jeff and Rams kicker can get 11 pts between them tonight.

I believe.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

To those who are about to die, we salute you

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kull the Conqueror posted:

God drat you, Josh Allen. Pass the ball! You're a quarterback!

Opp has him, I have Diggs. I knew I blew all my luck last week

You have time yet, my friend

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I did a bunch of research over the week about my flex spot and ended up with Jordan Howard and he, uh, needs to do more.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Dango Bango posted:

I waited too long to pick up Scott because I was convinced I needed to keep Perine on my roster. Thought I needed Mixon's handcuff with all the covid concerns.

Instead I'm starting Howard. And Berrios was a FA the whole time :negative:

Scott is doing things but I still find it weird that Howard has been given so few opportunities. He's been an efficient back in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

:siren: HOWARD WATCH 2022 :siren:

Update: He now has a towering 1.00 points