Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
me coming into tonight: ok I just need 3 points from hollywood brown

me now: :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm still pretty heavily favored to win down by 11 with Stafford, Henderson, Kittle, Mitchell and Gay to his no one, but man this is really showing how having the points already in the bank is nice. I'm v nervous

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

I'm still pretty heavily favored to win down by 11 with Stafford, Henderson, Kittle, Mitchell and Gay to his no one, but man this is really showing how having the points already in the bank is nice. I'm v nervous

I'm going to lose this because the Rams offense is playing like garbage and the Niners keep giving the ball to Deebo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ok now that the niners have put this away I'd appreciate a soft zone to let stafford rack up some garbage time numbers and also handing it off to mitchell on every play on offense

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Before the game started I was at 92%, I'm currently at 52%

lol loving rams

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I came into the game favored to win by 20, thanks to the Rams I'm about to lose

:lol:

This is what I get for leaning so heavily on Rams players

e: I'd still have an outside shot if not for the fake FG at the end of the first half

Intruder fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Nov 16, 2021

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

with that last Gay fg, I have officially gotten to where I would have won if they had kicked the FG at the end of the first half instead of trying the awful fake

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I lost by 0.2 points :lol:

loving fake FG. Can only hope for a stat correction now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a friend of mine is going to lose $300 in the championship game because the browns decided not to use chubb most of the game