Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Well I just had the worst OT fantasy experience of my life. I'm up 11 going into the last drive for the raiders. I have Lamar Jackson and Hollywood Brown, my opponent has Edwards. Edwards catches two big passes in the last drive to get the field goal and go to OT. I'm up 5. Edwards catches a huge pass that looks like a TD in OT. That TD makes me lose, instead he gets called at the 1 yard line and I'm still gonna win by like half a point. Somehow Carr throws a pick and gives the ball back to the Ravens. Lamar then fumbles on the next drive and I lose by a point and a half. Just unbelievably lovely luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Man I cannot win at RB 2. Start the year with Montgomery, he gets injured. Trade him for Gaskin, he puts up 0.3. I bench him he puts up 26.9. I play him the next week he puts up 2.4. I trade Gaskin and Ertz for Sanders. Gaskin puts up 16.9 and Sanders gets injured.