Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Hypothetically, what, if anything would you take for him now?

Another top 12 RB, but even that seems a bit premature. On one hand Elliot did not even look like the best RB on his team last year so there was always concern that he had lost a step and this did not reassure anyone, on the other hand TB is supposed to have one of the top run defenses and was an extremely unfavorable matchup.

Edit: Did not realize this was the GDT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
So is Aiyuk even in the game?

Also, I had Henry as a 3 year keeper from his rookie year, and then this is the first year I ended up with him since. His lack of performance is obviously due to me owning him, sorry.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

currently experiencing profound disappointment from: Najee Harris, Raheem Mostert, Aiyuk, Herbert, Henry, Miles Sanders, Kittle, and Boyd.

FTFY

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So on a 1 to Dak how hosed is Jeudy?

Didn't look great, from tv watching it looked like his foot was pointing the wrong direction but maybe that was just a weird camera angle and he will be back later this year?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
So is it too early to worry about drafting Najee Harris in a bunch of leagues? Not really watching that game, but with all the hype about a favorable matchup today and he still plods for like 3 ypc on a team that cannot move the ball.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Enjoying watching my large leads across all 3 of my leagues where I was projected to win > 75% evaporate as my players like Henry, Prescott, Herbert, and Tannehill get demolished by Murray, Russel Wilson, Mike Williams, and Hopkins.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

Enjoying watching my large leads across all 3 of my leagues where I was projected to win > 75% evaporate as my players like Henry, Prescott, Herbert, and Tannehill get demolished by Murray, Russel Wilson, Mike Williams, and Hopkins.

Ok Henry, you are still ok. You QBs need to shape up.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Najee Harris looks like a bust, is the PIT passing offense just so weak that no one needs to pay attention to it? Feels like he has averaged 2ypc every game this year so far. I always thought his YPC would be 3.5ish but he would make up for it in volume, but he just looks bad. I thought pairing him with CEH would be a solid starting RB duo...

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Ben sucks balls and the line is almost as bad as him. Najee looks good.

Ok, not seeing many PIT games on TV, just seeing all the Najee Harris runs for 1 yard on various stat trackers.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Nice to get teed off on in my superflex when my opponent has Herbert and Mahomes in their shootout, AND Emmanual Sanders who should probably not even be starting in a 10 team league. Also Najee with 19 targets and 14 receptions :eyepop:, too bad I don't have him in any full PPR leagues but complaining still gets results.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
My opponents have a ton of GB players, why can't someone just make a field goal and end this game ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Need Najee to have a big game to have a chance in the 2 leagues where I still have a chance. A bad week to go against multiple shares of Taylor and Fournette.

Also loling at an inactive team that left Drake in their lineup all year is going to end up beating me.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Hoping for some extra Najee points, two games are essentially coin flips right now.

Edit: I guess 4 yards is better than nothing.

Have a 13 point lead and Tannehill vs Henry and Diggs. Guessing a loss by 5.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Oct 18, 2021

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
What is happening in the CAR NYG game? Outside of probably going to lose a matchup due to using Darnold as a bye week replacement, how are the Panthers so bad?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I knew I should have started Boston Scott over Henry...

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
The only drawback of PST football is losing two quarters to trick or treating, but glad no one is really doing much when I need to hold a lead in all of my matches.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
It seems like there should be an easy option to disable OT scoring for fantasy football, since while I cannot recall actually losing a game due to it, it does not make sense for someone to get an extra 1-2 drives in overtime when it is more random than something like kickers which many leagues are rightfully getting rid of.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Has Lamb had a target?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
In one league I need Najee Harris to get 23 to win, in another I need him to get less than 19 to win. I think we all know what is going to happen. In another I need him to get 36 to break 100 .

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Pick up and play Hockenson since he has had 31 targets over the last 3 weeks, gets 1 for an incompletion.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Elijah Moore laughing at me from the bench while my other receivers get like 30 yards.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I need Herbert to outscore Ekeler and every touchdown has gone to him, for some reason this is annoying.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Pretty sure I have picked the wrong defense to play EVERY week this year in leagues where I have two, the matchup does not seem to matter. This week was benching Tampa Bay for the Panthers, last week was playing Tampa Bay over the Panthers.

Also, Tannehill sucks and so does playing against the MIA defense.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 28, 2021

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

pmchem posted:

I need a combined 11 points from: Javonte Williams, the Chiefs D/ST, and Harrison Buttkicker

it's gonna be comical when the universe figures out how to make this not happen

Pretty sure you got 11 from each of them.

Also, I have not watched much Denver, but I assumed Bridgewater was better than this. Might as well roll out with Lock, at least bad fun-slinging will be more entertaining than bad game management.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I need a parlay card of me winning and then two out of three of these scenarios coming true to make the playoffs in my big money league:
Team A loses against the 3rd from last team
Team B loses to the second from last team and I outscore them by 10
Team C loses to the last place team and I outscore them by 40

So far Thursday was not horrible, B went up against Cook, A had the Steelers defense, and I had Najee. It is still a long shot, but I had a similar thing last year and made it so might as well hope. Going to set the points against record though (I also hold the 3rd, 5th, and 6th spot even though I have only been in the league 10 years and it has existed for 19 years).

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Really going to be struggling on whether to keep Fields as a late round keeper in my 2 QB league or just try my luck with some random QB 4 rounds earlier.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Need Herbert to do something, in a close match and so far getting TD blanked by him in a 6 point passing TD league is not helping.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 26, 2021

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

BlindSite posted:

Picked up this week for covid coverage. Amon Ra St Brown and Justin Jackson. Feelsgoodman

:same: Not for Covid coverage, just to supplement a team running out of steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

I really need to remember that so-called fantasy experts are no more knowledgeable than a solid regular fantasy player.

Probably less, if they have a deadline or whatever (or are more likely some underpaid intern). It is not like there is any penalty for getting it wrong, just hammer out some numbers and then go home. Someone giving advice here is not required to answer every single sit/start question if they have no opinion on it, so by "opting in" and providing insight it means they likely have been following some of the players and have a more informed opinion. I would not be surprised if in aggregate the sit/start thread here outperformed all of the big fantasy football site projections.

Also, need Diontae Johnson to get less than 40 in PPR for my first win in a while :ohdear:.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 3, 2022