Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Pain of Mind posted:

So is Aiyuk even in the game?

Also, I had Henry as a 3 year keeper from his rookie year, and then this is the first year I ended up with him since. His lack of performance is obviously due to me owning him, sorry.

They are rotating all of the non-Deebo receivers like crazy, including significant run for "Jauan Jennings". It's terrible for fantasy obv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

AJ Brown is seeming pretty busty so far. 2 dud games, lingering injuries, and now a hammy will apparently end his day after 0.3 pts.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

This is what I deserve for starting for starting AJ Brown over Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

Streaming defenses is all about testing how bad the worst offenses are, and eventually you cross the line with a defense that is worse

Tonight I seem to have found that line

I too was suckered in by their performance vs immobile fossil Big Ben last week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Stashing and adding the Pats defense everywhere possible, only to be annihilated by Davis Mills.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Please no more Henderson, you've proven your point.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

This Gore stuff is strange, unexpected, and disturbing.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Facing Taylor and and the Colts defense vs a Josh Johnson-led offense.

Seems very bad.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Very foolish to drop Freirmuth for Toney. I already have Mark Andrews, but could've flexed Freirmuth.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Need 5 points or less for the WFT D which I think is possible?

Someone started the WFT defense at this late date? They are the 4th lowest ranked defense on fantasypros for this week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Boston Scott looks like he'll play only in an emergency. I was afraid of this.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

My big brain Austin Hooper flex play worked, incredible!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Started JT and McCorkle (Lamar injury concerns). Hooo boy is this going poorly

At least you didn't start Pittman!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Almost played Jeff Wilson over Cordarelle Patterson, but I couldn't take the leap after I looked at the "expert rankings"

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Terrifying facing the Pats defense right now. This mega-bust seems like he's going to throw a pick on every play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

AnacondaHL posted:

I benched Jamar Chase. You all can thank me later.

That's an all-timer there.

Who did you start?