Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The script continues to suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Magnetic North posted:

Man, I hope we get a direct remake of last season complete with:
The patriots going 7-9.
Tom Brady winning again to the aggravation of everyone.
Belichick massively exposed as a system coach.
No fans in stadiums.

Put that script on the photocopier (or as I call it the Zee-rocks machine) until the NFL is destroyed. QED

This is a horrible script.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

bring back the old writers

gently caress that poo poo, yesterday was the best NFL Sunday and best Red Zone experience in years!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The script today was good until the last game, which was diarrhea.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The script looked real good for a minute there, and then it gave the (Momentarily) happy ending to the fat loving rapist again. Ugh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Traxis posted:

Today's script really sucks

It sucked when they did it the first time years ago and it still sucks now.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

It sucked when they did it the first time years ago and it still sucks now.

I liked the twist ending this time!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yo, this script suddenly turned out really cool!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Script sucks again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The scripted is 2021 edition NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Script was pretty good this year imo.

- No Tom Brady
- Cowboys got hosed
- Tommy DeVito
- :boom: