Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

That is an extremely weird list of foods to find in a pack of rations. Sliced apples? Is this for a weeks-long journey, or for playlunch? Salted sweetmeats? Like, Dutch liquorice? :stare:

PurpleXVI posted:

VOTE

Which path will the crew attempt to take to Krondor?

If you refer back to the OP post, the only blocked paths are across the Grey Towers, the Teeth of the World and the Grey Range. Making Tyr-Sog, Northwarden and Highcastle the northern most areas the party can reach for the time being.

Alternately, if the party doesn't actually head for Krondor right away, should they...

Investigate the Brak-Nurr or look into the gem-smuggling?
This gem-smuggling operation seems interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Solitair posted:

I've heard some interesting things about the Riftwar books, and so far this looks like a pretty good translation to another medium. Haven't actually read any of them yet because of how many other fantasy books have caught my interest over the years, though.
I liked Magician, and the Daughter of the Empire trilogy when I read them as a teenager. Never got into any of the others.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Zereth posted:

Whichever one is farther away.
:agreed:

Always take the longest possible route and every available diversion.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

PurpleXVI posted:

VOTE
    Run straight south to Krondor?
OR
    Detour through Questor's View, Eggley and Tanneurs? Taking this trip will add an extra wrinkle to the Isaac/Stolen Gems subplot.
Always detour.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

PurpleXVI posted:

Once the lines are on, it makes a bit more sense, and looks unbeatable if you haven't realized you can do diagonal movement. But there's a neat path in between that you can just slip your right-most party member through easily.
Is there some reason you can't just go right, up, up, left, straight up to the exit?