Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I don't have anything to say except I really like this LP and I never played it, despite trying to read all the mainline books once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Owyn going to Stardock reminds me that my favorite running gag of the series is the Magic Wizard University is useless and basically Liberal Arts College where all the insufferable students argue bullshit and get nothing done.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It's impossible to find Macros the Black!

Literally one of the plots of one of the books released a few years after.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Roo being a dumb jerk who starts option trading is a low point in what is otherwise an excellent 4 book series.

The Super Sword fighting Chef was very bad, and worse. The one where the guy is dragging the body of a dead magic robot warrior was good though.

After that they all blend together and I stopped after two major characters are reborn and demons or whatever that book is.