Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

just followed up a morning coffee with a morning poop, felt great. making this thread in memoriam of piggy smalls, who died with his bosses shoe on his tongue and his co-workers poo poo stink in his nose

post itt every time you get paid to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Pooping at work makes life a little easier to bare.

It's a joy we all should experience.

It's the human condition!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Also I've pooped at work today.

If I was one of those boot licker none work poopers I couldn't even poop at home because the water is off because of road work today. Check mate.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime
That's why I always poop on company time

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mod request in advance to threadban known poo poo-sucking, boss's car washing, bootlicking toadies

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I have the day off today so I cannot join you, comrades. But I shall, in due time, poop at work. It is both praxis and an act of solidarity, especially if you're getting enough fiber.

edit: solidoodie? soliduty?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Mod request in advance to threadban known poo poo-sucking, boss's car washing, bootlicking toadies

:haibrower:

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I work from home so uh yeah dude OBVIOUSLY

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just followed up a morning coffee with a morning poop, felt great. making this thread in memoriam of piggy smalls, who died with his bosses shoe on his tongue and his co-workers poo poo stink in his nose

post itt every time you get paid to poop

Already working on number 2 number 2 on the clock

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pooping at work sucks, there are no bidets

imagine wiping your rear end with wood pulp like a loving savage

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

I used to poop at work quite alot at my old part time retail job when I was studying, unfortunately though, management was really cheaping out on the toilet paper (it wasn't even toilet paper, more like industrial paper towels, this was a hardware/auto parts store) and after a while I had to stop pooping there because it had literally cut up my butthole.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

General strike until workplace bidets are installed!

United we poop!
United we spray our rear end!

Divided we hold it in
Divided we wipe!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Randarkman posted:

I used to poop at work quite alot at my old part time retail job when I was studying, unfortunately though, management was really cheaping out on the toilet paper (it wasn't even toilet paper, more like industrial paper towels, this was a hardware/auto parts store) and after a while I had to stop pooping there because it had literally cut up my butthole.

this is criminal, pretty sure it's against something in the human rights charter somewhere

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime

I'll wipe till I bleed
On company time

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
ever hear the stall next to yours flush, it's door open and then the bathroom door open without the sounds of a hand washing inbetween? who are these people and why are they allowed to be employed?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
making GBS threads at work is the greatest.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

tetsuo posted:

ever hear the stall next to yours flush, it's door open and then the bathroom door open without the sounds of a hand washing inbetween? who are these people and why are they allowed to be employed?

Yes :barf:

The worst part was being the desktop support guy so i knew i was going to be touching their poopy mouse and keyboard at some point in the future :barf: :barf: :barf:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Nooner posted:

making GBS threads at work is the greatest.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

this is criminal, pretty sure it's against something in the human rights charter somewhere

Yeah, honestly, it's probably something I should have tried to get the union involved in.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm pooping at work right now. Like, literally right now. Posting on my phone from the toilet, yo

I don't get breaks though so I guess it's fair

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I don't understand the appeal of work poopin'. You're huffing other peoles' poo poo molecules, you gotta listen to your coworkers' gross grunting and poop noises, and you've got those weirdos who don't wash their hands. Home poopin is where it's at.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cyril Sneer posted:

I don't understand the appeal of work poopin'. You're huffing other peoles' poo poo molecules, you gotta listen to your coworkers' gross grunting and poop noises, and you've got those weirdos who don't wash their hands. Home poopin is where it's at.

single occupancy bathroom gang supremacy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cyril Sneer posted:

We got a manager here, boys

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I work from home so uh yeah dude OBVIOUSLY

The important thing is that you're on the clock

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

single occupancy bathroom gang supremacy

There's a huge spectrum of pooping at work. I worked in a small museum once and unless you wanted to go up to the admin area and take the single bathroom there you just had to use the public restrooms. And there was only one stall in the men's room. But gently caress the customers, I used to post up in that bathroom for like 20 minutes just vaping and reading my phone.

Single occupancy sucks if there aren't enough of them though because you get people waiting or noticing that you're in there. Really low traffic is the ideal bathroom quality. A low-traffic, single occupancy public restroom is the ultimate lounge. I used to know this one in the basement of a building at my college and I never saw a single other person attempt to use it in ~4 years.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

I use the manager's toilet. It's even got 3ply toilet roll and a Dyson airblade dryer

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Big rear end office. Most of this company is work from home unless your job can't be (mine). I'm one of 3 men on the 4th floor, except for a the occasional contactor. Each floor has 6 bathrooms. (2mens 2 women's 2 single occupancy unisex) privacy is pretty good over here.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
just lol if u work

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

GetDunked posted:

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime

Poop in a shot glass with sea salt and lime

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

dee eight posted:

just lol if u work

Please get high all day for us, old man

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

dee eight posted:

just lol if u work

it's okay to be jealous of our young colons

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Meticulously tracking the maintenance contractors' inspection times on the printed sheet stuck by the door to determine the optimum times of day to find a freshly cleaned throne.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I work from home now and it’s not nearly as satisfying as making GBS threads in the office.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I'm working at poop. Get on my level.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

Meticulously tracking the maintenance contractors' inspection times on the printed sheet stuck by the door to determine the optimum times of day to find a freshly cleaned throne.

poo poo. This is a good idea I'm going to go check that right now because lol if I'm going to do any real work today.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Ror posted:

Single occupancy sucks if there aren't enough of them though because you get people waiting or noticing that you're in there. Really low traffic is the ideal bathroom quality. A low-traffic, single occupancy public restroom is the ultimate lounge. I used to know this one in the basement of a building at my college and I never saw a single other person attempt to use it in ~4 years.

Could've just moved in

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The closer bathroom is cleaned 6 times a day that is clearly a no poop zone. Further bathroom is cleaned twice at 9 and 6:30.

SuddenlyAri
Feb 24, 2019

Tinfoil Hat Society
Nyx Destroyer

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Poop in a shot glass with sea salt and lime

hahahaha, this is great. I'm saving this for future use.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

The closer bathroom is cleaned 6 times a day that is clearly a no poop zone. Further bathroom is cleaned twice at 9 and 6:30.

thank u for the poop schedule update, i am datamining all of this threads poop info for if i ever make local visits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
4 days a week I WFH so I spend a LOT of time pooping on my own throne.

On my office day ( Wednesdays) I go from floor 2 where I work, down to floor 1 which is still officially closed cos of Covid and download in there rather than near where I work. Nice and peaceful.