Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Truly my best poops are Work Poops :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I like to use the bathroom on the first floor since it's the least populated floor in our office building, and usually around 10AM people aren't coming in. It's also the floor with the fewest male employees so I can use that one and take a really gnarly poo poo any no one will come in, usually. I hate someone walking in and using a urinal when I'm trying to release a nightmare from my body. That bathroom also has a fob key that's needed to get in since apparently the found a homeless dude sleeping in there one day that wandered in after hours and stayed there all night, which means even fewer people use it than the ones on the other floors that don't require keys.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Been told I have to return to the office from next week after a year and half of comfy WFH.

I will definitely be taking payment for expelling at work.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just followed up a morning coffee with a morning poop, felt great. making this thread in memoriam of piggy smalls, who died with his bosses shoe on his tongue and his co-workers poo poo stink in his nose

post itt every time you get paid to poop

Piggy smalls, more like capitalist pig boss (or boss's lackey) with small enjoyment of life due to not pooping at work.

Wishing I had a job atm so I could poop on the clock. I think I might get one just so I can take a humongous dump as my first "work", just noisily poo poo my guts out until they fire me and I collect my one day's pay for a "job" well done.

Either that or I could get a job as an, err, mentally challenged person masturbator and poo poo on the clock between hand beezys.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

well, monday's here folks, and it's a pretty lovely day at work so far :grin:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Doing it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I think I got one brewing but I need to have more caffeine to get the water works flowing.

Please ignore my use of two different metaphors here.

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

We have a small unisex bathroom at work: 2 stalls.

Took the air freshener from one of the stalls and peeled the label off

Applied the air freshener label on similar sized air horn can and returned it to one of the stalls

Went back to my desk and waited a few hours............

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mne nravitsya posted:

We have a small unisex bathroom at work: 2 stalls.

Took the air freshener from one of the stalls and peeled the label off

Applied the air freshener label on similar sized air horn can and returned it to one of the stalls

Went back to my desk and waited a few hours............

every good bathroom needs a loud as gently caress "I HAVE POOPED" alarm

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
That’s already built in, you just slam the lid shut

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I work nights and there are like 5 other people on my shift, and my plant has two gendered bathrooms with multiple stalls and two unisex executive suites outside the bosses' offices.

I love those unisex bathrooms.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I work from home, and am currently pooping while working with the laptop on my lap. honestly if every business promoted pooping while working they'd boost employees' morale

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Working in the office is 100% voluntary, so I'm one of like five people who comes here on a regular basis, which can make work poops kind of awkward.

That said, I've done it at least twice since the office opened up in April. Period poops are rough.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hell yes. Pooped at work!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Scrotum Modem posted:

I work from home, and am currently pooping while working with the laptop on my lap. honestly if every business promoted pooping while working they'd boost employees' morale

I also came to ask how can I replicate making GBS threads from work if I work from home. It's such shame walking the halls of my home, my sanctum, knowing that I have poo poo into my own toilet- the very place a desecrated bowl of my fowl stench. :kstare:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

YeahTubaMike posted:

Period poops are rough.

I *knew* women pooped out the front! Ha! Vindication!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my job IS poop

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I work from home now and it’s not nearly as satisfying as making GBS threads in the office.

:same:

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
My friend who is a chemical engineer at a toilet paper factory told me they had to do massive changes to their infrastructure because the pandemic completely inverted the cheap "for work" vs soft "for home" toilet paper sales figures.
Apparently a really simple and great thing you can do for the planet is buy recycled TP.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

bradzilla posted:

pooping at work sucks, there are no bidets

imagine wiping your rear end with wood pulp like a loving savage

Just don’t wipe and have a shower when you get home

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Great thread to bring back OP

Glad we ran that other sleazeball off the forums

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I Will Not Have My Poops Policed

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

I Will Not Have My Poops Policed

it's ok to poop ON police

figuratively, at least

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Smugworth posted:

Great thread to bring back OP

Glad we ran that other sleazeball off the forums

What? I think he's still around. He last posted yesterday.

When I was searching for him, I found that in 2019 he posted this thread about being 51 and perving on younger women.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900454

What a loving creep. Also, :lol: that dentist hygienist who finger blasts his rear end in a top hat after pooping to "make it clean," and then puts his hands in people's mouths, is now 53-years-old. :laffo:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:catstare:

the saga continues to unfold...

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmfao yikes.

In better news I pooped at work today.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

When I was searching for him, I found that in 2019 he posted this thread about being 51 and perving on younger women.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3900454

Hoo boy, that sure is something. :stare:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sat down to poop at work

Farted loudly

Back to the grind

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When my boss wants to assign you an extra duty (lol doodie) around the restaurant, 99 times out of 100 it's just "I need you to do X," very rarely any variation of "if you get a minute could you please do X?"

I was tired of dealing with his poo poo (lol poo poo) today, didn't have to actually poop at work, but I definitely went in the single occupancy restroom and took an extra ten minute break. Also happens to be the first vent in the HVAC, so it was nice and cool in there.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Try pissing behind dumpsters.

Being a trucker is great.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You know you work for absolutely worthless people at a dogshit job based on how much u retreat to the bathroom during any given shift

I had one job where I barely every did it which was astonishing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Legit if ur an employer and it seems like your employees are in the bathroom for long amounts of time it's because you suck poo poo and your work environment is garbage and it's your fault lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Legit if ur an employer and it seems like your employees are in the bathroom for long amounts of time it's because you suck poo poo and your work environment is garbage and it's your fault lol

this guy gets it. lil swamp booger baby for employer of the year

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Seems like someone should come up with an app for people that WFH. When you go take a poo poo in your own bathroom, you launch the app and it randomly pairs you with a person who is also logged in and making GBS threads. You two can hear all the wonderful noises that accompany making GBS threads next to a co-worker. Hell, why not have the options to leave a star rating too!

"ShyPooper92 was great! He was quiet and didn't hum or anything! 5 stars!"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I hum because I need to reach a certain frequency before I’m able to take a complete poo poo.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I usually just plug my ears with my fingers to ignore the awkwardness. It's not pretty but it gets the job done.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Why do we need an app when we have this thread?!

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I love when I'm contracted out of the office. I get to poop on two companies time! The place I'm at now has 2-ply!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
We HAD two-ply toilet paper but we don't anymore, I'm guessing because so many people work from home that the company figures two-ply isn't worth the extra expense. It sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

YeahTubaMike posted:

We HAD two-ply toilet paper but we don't anymore, I'm guessing because so many people work from home that the company figures two-ply isn't worth the extra expense. It sucks.

Jokes on them, when places switch to single ply people just use twice as much.