Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

http://poopstat.us/
I've no clue how this site is still up, but it is wonderful even though it's not really used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
took one today on the floor below my office. mostly vacant. sat there till the lights turned off.

good times.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

feeling one brewing up during my lunch time but i'll be goddamned if i'm going to waste precious eating time on pooping. probably gonna run the lunch break -> pooping break maneuver today

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I've been eating my home made chili every day for lunch. My work movements are as regular as clockwork, usually 9am at work here. Just keeping you guys apprised of the situation, or sitch as the young ones say.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SITTED N SHITTED

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
paid to poop today

things could be worse

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Just pooped at work. Felt good, man.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

You'll pay me to poo poo and you'll like it bitch

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You poop sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Vincent don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I glued my rear end to the company throne

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pooping at home currently, will any of you good souls hire my work from home services rn for 10 minutes, so I can get the good pooping at work experience? I work cheap.

Edit: I could copy edit your original joke of choice while pooping.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can't support the gig eCANomy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've been poopin

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Twice during this past weekend I clocked in from lunch then took a hot dooker.

I'm doing my part.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Fartington Butts posted:

Twice during this past weekend I clocked in from lunch then took a hot dooker.

I'm doing my part.

thank u fartington butts

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Literally pooping at work right now. Thought you guys should know

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive been spackling the bowl pretty good today musta been something i ate

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I work from home and my company is a start up so we all work remote. We do have a physical office that was set up a month before Covid so its still there, but only has 2 or 3 people a day in there. I just got a door code so I'm trying to think of an excuse to tell people when I show up. Saying, "I miss making GBS threads at work" just seems crass.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Bonzo posted:

I work from home and my company is a start up so we all work remote. We do have a physical office that was set up a month before Covid so its still there, but only has 2 or 3 people a day in there. I just got a door code so I'm trying to think of an excuse to tell people when I show up. Saying, "I miss making GBS threads at work" just seems crass.

it's a pretty gnarly way to come back to a bunch of coworkers you haven't seen in months

like I don't know what they're gonna think about you, but it's fuckin gnar

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bonzo posted:

Your work colleagues will soon pick up what's going on anyway, so it's pointless trying to conceal it. So do something like the following (I've kept the language work safe).

Bluster in, with car stereo blaring "Holiday Road" at top volume if you park on the street outside work. Be dressed loudly, e.g. a Hawaiian shirt if you can get away with it. Swan into your workplace, carrying a 12-pack of triple-ply luxury toilet paper and a sheaf of magazines under your arms, loudly announcing:

"OH YEAH!!! I'M READY BABY! READY FOR A WORK DUMP, YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! GONNA LAY ME SOME ATLANTIC CABLE, WOOHOOO!!! ON THE CLOCK, MAMA, ON THE CLOCK, THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE A WORK POOP!!! OUTTA MY WAY NOW, I'VE GOT MAH BUSINESS TO DO!!!"

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Love getting to work, clocking in, then immediately going for my morning poo poo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You wanted to see me sir?

Yes, Jenkins. You’ve been with us for a bit now, isn’t that right?

Going on six months now, sir.

Six months. Yes, very good. However I’ve gotten some disturbing reports here that you don’t poo poo in the office bathroom.

No, sir. I’ve never taken a poo poo here.

Now why is that?

Well I have so much work to do sir and for that matter I’m quite regular. I only have one poo poo a day and I knock that out first thing in the morning.

Well now Jenkins I don’t think you’re a good fit for this company and I don’t think a man who won’t poo poo at work is a man who can be trusted. Pack up your desk by Friday

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUzGrzsYqH4

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love people that cough and clear their throat in an attempt to drown out the noise while taking a poo poo. Or when they realize how gassy this particular session is so they attempt to hold back and instead you get a nice long fart that keeps pausing as though you're trying to use a broken zipper.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Flushing constantly so no one hears me go :blush:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

me upon hearing that some people are feeling shame and embarrassment about a natural human bodily function:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IIJM_fzAgM&t=55s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just had another gnarly poo poo better light a match or two

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Today I pooped at the courthouse

But I was getting paid by my work

DOUBLE WHAMMY

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Today I pooped at the courthouse

But I was getting paid by my work

DOUBLE WHAMMY

Dropping off some evidence

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

your honor some new evidence has been brewing and is about to blow this case wide open

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Filing a motion.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gleebster posted:

Filing a motion.

You should see my briefs

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Reporting for jury doodie

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Court will take a short recess to blast rear end.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm doing my business.

At my place of business :twisted:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gettin' 'er done

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i pooped at work today but it was while i was in kitty jail so i wasn't able to post itt in real time :(

added to my logbook regardless

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I haven't pooped at work for 2 weeks as I've been on vacation. When I return I shall poo poo my shittiest poo poo.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thats a whole lotta poo poo to make up, friend

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Been pooping a lot this morning
My loose bowels know no limits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I work from home, does that count?