Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Spent the last month pooping on 2 companies time. Feels good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:siren:I AM making GBS threads ON THE TOILET:siren:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

:siren:I AM making GBS threads ON THE TOILET:siren:

No no poo poo IN the toilet you animal

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i pooped at work today but it was while i was in kitty jail so i wasn't able to post itt in real time :(

added to my logbook regardless

Heh log book

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Heh log book

i'm just doing my duty

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I don't remember eating corn.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

zaepg posted:

I usually just plug my ears with my fingers to ignore the awkwardness. It's not pretty but it gets the job done.

Oh poo poo! I do this too, sometimes. Really can help the shy poopers

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just took a dookie

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm back at work :(

But I have a poop brewing!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i had to go to the office today

currently droppin a deuce

it's reasonably solid

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm conflicted because I get regular breaks due to the nature of my work. If I'm making GBS threads, I'm doing it on my break. I also have a bidet at home, which is miles above the single ply tissue paper provided at work.
Either way it's my weekend and I'm making GBS threads at home RN.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You're making GBS threads at your home registered nurse?
drat and I thought my shits where wack

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I took a poo poo 3/4 up a mountain yesterday the outhouse by the alpine cabin had a window with a killer view.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

i want a job that buys my turds, pay me by the pound

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

The Bloop posted:

Heh log book

I used to have a log blog and it's exactly what you think it is.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Horace Kinch posted:

i want a job that buys my turds, pay me by the pound
Can you get this job for my dog too?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

more like numberTWOposter

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jose Oquendo posted:

I used to have a log blog and it's exactly what you think it is.

Bob Loglaw's Log Blog.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

And we be taking care of business (every day)
Taking care of business (every way)
We be been taking care of business (it's all mine)
Taking care of business and working overtime

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I’m making GBS threads at work RIGHT NOW.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mill Village posted:

I’m making GBS threads at work RIGHT NOW.

Pics or it didn’t happen!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just pooped at work and spent enough time post-wipe post-flush just sitting on the shitter and reading these here forums that my legs are starting to get numb. Is good. Single occupancy too, so I don't have to worry about any outside threats.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i work in a small engineering shop and in the main office we have 2 single occupancy bathrooms, one for men and one for women, but it just occurred to me that it is absolutely pointless to divide them by sex because they are otherwise identical??? like you're not gonna accidentally walk in on a lady in your bathroom because she locks the door and only 1 person is allowed inside at a time

(this is aside from trans/nb etc. conversations about bathrooms)

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i work in a small engineering shop and in the main office we have 2 single occupancy bathrooms, one for men and one for women, but it just occurred to me that it is absolutely pointless to divide them by sex because they are otherwise identical??? like you're not gonna accidentally walk in on a lady in your bathroom because she locks the door and only 1 person is allowed inside at a time

(this is aside from trans/nb etc. conversations about bathrooms)

I guess it depends on culture/country etc. but one reason they're divided in some countries I've been to is that the women's WC has sanitary pads and a specific bin for disposing of them, so it's more comfortable for the women to keep that seperate from the men's WC.

This is more relevent to public WCs, but I've heard that mens are usually cleaner than womens as well, again depending on country and culture.

Personally who gives a gently caress, I think all work toilets should be individual rooms men/women/whoever can go into but you have privacy and noise cancelling and you can poo poo in peace. I haven't worked anywhere with bathrooms with stalls and urinals in years, I'm not at a loving restaurant or bar lmao

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Some fucker in the single occ bathroom is wipeing and then PUTTING THIER poo poo COVER TP IN THE TRASHCAN. Who loving does that stop it

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hihohe posted:

Some fucker in the single occ bathroom is wipeing and then PUTTING THIER poo poo COVER TP IN THE TRASHCAN. Who loving does that stop it

This is a crime most foul!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hihohe posted:

I know they do that in India and China cuz the plumbing can’t handle TP.

Here’s a recent Great Moments in Poop History from Defector:

quote:

In 2006, I did a summer semester abroad in Beijing. Two important factors that must preface the story are that in China, most public toilets are squatter style, and that toilet paper is rarely provided. You are expected to bring your own.

One day, after a night of binge drinking on disgusting Chinese sorghum liquor and eating dubious street food, I was walking around the corner from campus to the local convenience store.

Suddenly, the second most painful stomach cramps I have ever encountered (I got amebic dysentery in 2009) hit me like a fist in the gut. I knew I was going to be spraying diarrhea within mere moments. I rushed into a nearby department store, and feverishly found the public toilet. All squatters, all covered in poo poo and piss. I did not care, I lowered my pants and blasted away, hoping not to spray myself or the walls. The force, cramps, burning, and pain were all tremendous. It was over 30 minutes of hellish pooping, standing briefly and squatting again so I could poo poo my guts out.

Finally, when my bowels gave up and the haze cleared a bit, I managed to look for toilet paper. There was none provided. My legs at this point were dripping with watery poo poo. I should now mention that most squatters and in general all plumbing in China can’t really handle toilet paper, so a helpful wastebasket is provided next to the toilet to toss your used squares. At this point I was so disoriented from pain and loss of fluids, I began searching through the basket for ‘lightly’ used toilet paper to wipe myself down, unfolding the least poop-nuggety wads and trying to use the edges and corners to clean myself up while almost crying and choking several times.

I managed to get my pants back on, rushed back to the dorm and spent the next six hours between the toilet (Western style) and the shower.

:barf:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Which is fine if there is a bidet, and cleaner. But yeah wiping dry with TP and putting the remains into a bin is pretty nasty.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Which is fine if there is a bidet, and cleaner. But yeah wiping dry with TP and putting the remains into a bin is pretty nasty.

Over 2 billion people can’t be wrong!

They can most certainly be wrong.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my GI tract did NOT like the BEEF lasagna i ate for dinner. Swamp water.

:blastu:

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

CHOCOLATE RAIN

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Over 2 billion people can’t be wrong!

They can most certainly be wrong.

Those two countries mostly don't have faucet bidets though, let alone a substantial population not having proper toilets. I'm talking about water stream ones like in Japan/France etc. it shoots water up on to your rear end and cleans it. You wipe off the rest of the water with TP or wet wipes and it's 100% clean without any streaks on the TP/Wipes. I converted from dry wipe which when you convert you realise is pretty nasty. Any new place I move to I always install a bidet connected to the water line. Looking back it's quite disgusting to not clean your rear end completely after you poo poo- it's like having a shower after you poo poo, you're completely clean.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

The bum gun in Thailand rules, always a zesty clean butthole.

I did some explosive shits over there. It's not quite food poisoning, but my pampered white gut couldn't deal with ummm a bunch of things. Sometimes I'd go into a bar and get a beer just to poo poo. And seconds mattered sometimes.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

my GI tract did NOT like the BEEF lasagna i ate for dinner. Swamp water.

:blastu:

Lol I bet your farts was so stinky what did it smell like

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Lol I bet your farts was so stinky what did it smell like

*in Derpies voice*

rear end

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

At work, trying to poop but it ain't coming out even with all the gaseous pressure I'm feeling. give me some goon tips and tricks that's worked best when you've been in this same situation

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Here’s a recent Great Moments in Poop History from Defector:

:barf:

Dude just take your underwear or socks off and sacrifice them for the cause jesus christ.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

nevermind. the thought of goatse gave me a hearty nostalgic chuckle and my tense rectum gave loose. Job's done now. Back to work

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
i dont go into an office these days but when I did the key was finding a nice clean toilet that nobody used. Public bathrooms are disgusting but if you can find that one toilet nobody uses and can get some peace and quiet for an ole poop that rules

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Scrotum Modem posted:

At work, trying to poop but it ain't coming out even with all the gaseous pressure I'm feeling. give me some goon tips and tricks that's worked best when you've been in this same situation

Chia seeds. Yes the same ones that come with Chia Pets. Put them in salads or wraps and they'll absorb water in your gut and will push things out.

https://www.amazon.com/BetterBody-F...33627956&sr=8-5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Back in person at work. Just pooped. Otherwise, it's weirdly quiet here.