Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The hum and the cold draft of the HVAC. The spotless commode that is cleaned daily. The jet flush action. Warm motion activated sink.

On a mostly vacant floor with usually no intruders during my visits.

A superb making GBS threads experience every time.

:feelsgood:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I work from home and currently there are terds falling out of my anus into my toilet and I am on the clock.

After this I will go out for coffee and a burrito and start the process all over.

Namaste.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Working from home, but making GBS threads during work hours.

Ate a Daiya microwave burrito Saturday night. Just had the densest, smelliest poo poo ever.

Gettin’ paid. :thumbsup:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

took a good footlong, s-shaped poo poo this morning

then another

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It is your duty to poop at work. Just as I have done.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

I just pooped at work and spent enough time post-wipe post-flush just sitting on the shitter and reading these here forums that my legs are starting to get numb. Is good. Single occupancy too, so I don't have to worry about any outside threats.

What if your supervisor or the office gossip or whoever is busting to poop or pee and stands right outside the dunny door tapping their foot and squirming for, say, 30-60 minutes?

Not criticising (til your legs started to go numb, v. impressive!), rather I'm helping you deal proactively with "outside threats" by encouraging to formulate all necessary strategies (on the clock, of course).

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
* walks into stinky toilet * Smells like an abortion in here!!

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
Stuck in lockdown advantages:
1. Fart at my desk at will
2. poo poo in my own crapper at will
Why go office?

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Bonzo posted:

Chia seeds. Yes the same ones that come with Chia Pets. Put them in salads or wraps and they'll absorb water in your gut and will push things out.

https://www.amazon.com/BetterBody-F...33627956&sr=8-5

Psyllium husks too. Cheap as, 1 tsp in water a day and you are in god mode – no muss no fuss no smell.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Currently in merde res

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

BastardAus posted:

Stuck in lockdown advantages:
1. Fart at my desk at will

I'm terrified that I'll go back to the office and be sitting in a meeting and just crank out a fart. I've been WFH for two years and its so nice to just be on mute, on camera but letting steel melting farts go while I listen to project managers ramble on.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bonzo posted:

I'm terrified that I'll go back to the office and be sitting in a meeting and just crank out a fart. I've been WFH for two years and its so nice to just be on mute, on camera but letting steel melting farts go while I listen to project managers ramble on.

Lock eyes with them and assert dominance

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Checking in

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm not a fan of the toilets with automatic sensors that flush before you're even finished standing up. It robs me of one of the few joys I have, taking a look at what I've just created.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It's my day off, I had to poo poo in my own place like a fuckin animal.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Treecko posted:

It's my day off, I had to poo poo in my own place like a fuckin animal.

I'm working now. I got one on deck, in your honor, fam!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
:patriot: godspeed soldier

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:mods:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gently caress this poo poo. execute whoever made this

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

lol if you don't wipe your rear end with that.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I became instantly angry looking at this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Did they measure a turd that clogged the toilet?

“2 3/8 inches diameter... Gonna have to limit everyone to 2 1/4 inchers only.”

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

gently caress this poo poo. execute whoever made this

OP of the last thread did it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Did they measure a turd that clogged the toilet?

“2 3/8 inches diameter... Gonna have to limit everyone to 2 1/4 inchers only.”

got my caliper with the delrin jaws so they don't deform the specimen, brought it over to my granite qc table for inspection. measured to the thou but the shop workers are incapable of accuracy so i gave them the measurement in fractional.

nobody trains their sphincter these days :rolleyes:

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

Yeah ok, I'm exempt from this because all I ate this week was Taco Bell and gas station hotdogs.

I hope they don't start measuring liquid volumes. Speaking of which, can I bring my poo poo from home in a 5gal bucket and use the work toilet? Imagine the savings on my monthly water bill!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Maybe this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PLhiGXc7c&t=15s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

time to unleash

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:eyepoop:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

What happens if your poop is 2 3/8” in diameter and/or 6 1/8” in length? Do you have to fish it out?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What happens if your poop is 2 3/8” in diameter and/or 6 1/8” in length? Do you have to fish it out?

yes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the jet flush action of my office toilet can handle even the mightiest turds with ease

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I started my new job on Monday, and next Tuesday they’re having me come into the Midtown office to get my ID. Can’t wait to see what the bathroom is like.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Just put it on the time sheet as something like "product liquidation meeting". gently caress that noise.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

2 1/2" is larger than 2 3/8" so it would slide through if it was greasy enough

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mikerock posted:

2 1/2" is larger than 2 3/8" so it would slide through if it was greasy enough

Oh poo poo! I swore the sign said 2 1/4", which I thought was a very EXACT measurement for the diameter of a turd.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

There's nothing quite like doing the math for your pay in your head after leaving the work commode on shift. "Wow, I just got paid $XX for that poop."

:kiss:

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh poo poo! I swore the sign said 2 1/4", which I thought was a very EXACT measurement for the diameter of a turd.

If the turd's 2 5/8" though, now they're in trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D9e_rDYnO8

mikerock fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I work from home so I'm phone postin' on the toilet while also watching a software demo on Zoom.

Feels Good Man.