Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if he's not big explain this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Patware posted:

if he's not big explain this

It’s photoshop

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

stunts your growth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Forced perspective. The WWF employs the same filmmaking techniques used on set for the Lord of the Rings movies. The Big Show is 5’3

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

NienNunb posted:

Forced perspective. The WWF employs the same filmmaking techniques used on set for the Lord of the Rings movies. The Big Show is 5’3

It’s cgi like My Giant

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
the big show's D&D character is a half-giant

a real giant would play a gnome

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
i dunno if I'd consider the Big Show that big. Every time he is in a battle royal the commentators say 'how can you eliminate someone the size of the Big Show' and he gets eliminated any way.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Excellent camera work to make him look big. Some real Peter Jackson-esque stuff

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

CyberPingu posted:

Excellent camera work to make him look big. Some real Peter Jackson-esque stuff

This.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Big Boss Man Dragging The Big Show On His Dead Dad's Coffin

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

through the 1990s fog that was always around back then you can see that the big boss man was bigger than the big show. he killed big show's dad and drove the corpse around as revenge for all the lies. simple as

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Cavauro posted:

through the 1990s fog that was always around back then you can see that the big boss man was bigger than the big show. he killed big show's dad and drove the corpse around as revenge for all the lies. simple as

Never seen this, changes everything.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cavauro posted:

That’s right and they even used primitive Toy Story 1 and 2 style CG here to make him even look that big (which isn’t big)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, the smoking gun:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

NienNunb posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, the smoking gun:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is so hosed up. this is all fake news. i cant believe what is happening to our coutnry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

That DICK! posted:

this is so hosed up. this is all fake news. i cant believe what is happening to our coutnry

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
mid show

Shions of Qud

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

weird. the guy on the left is billed as 5'11"

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

he's just standing on the big shows freakishly long and ramped feet because the big show's...... big.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Patware posted:

he's just standing on the big shows freakishly long and ramped feet because the big show's...... big.

your standing on a throne of lies

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Patware posted:

Uh.... excuse me, but all it took for me to debunk this was google this picture of The Big Show (who isn't that big)

You can see he has normal feet and is quite short compared to the normal sized wrestler standing behind him. Even if big show got up from his squatting position he'd still not be that big.

Shoutouts to wikifeet

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

you're getting worked by the big shoe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you guys need to stop. this is bleeding into other forums and spreading disinformation and it needs to stop. im humbly asking you, please stop saying lies about how the big show isnt that big.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I found out the size of a regular show. it's 14 inches from the floor. one could undeniably qualify as a "large" style of show at merely 3ft tall

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

That DICK! posted:

you guys need to stop. this is bleeding into other forums and spreading disinformation and it needs to stop. im humbly asking you, please stop saying lies about how the big show isnt that big.

Oh no! That DICK! You nearly ate him!

Thankfully you found him in time and pulled him out of your burger where he was nesting trying to get the nutrition to grow big

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

Oh no! That DICK! You nearly ate him!

Thankfully you found him in time and pulled him out of your burger where he was nesting trying to get the nutrition to grow big

this didnt happen! IT DIDNT HAPPEN! EVERYBODY CUT IT THE gently caress OUT!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

That DICK! posted:

this didnt happen! IT DIDNT HAPPEN! EVERYBODY CUT IT THE gently caress OUT!

he's little

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

possibly the littlest person i could even comprehend or begin to imagine

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
""Big"" show fought Floyd Mayweather at wrestlemania. mayweather is 5'8 and that isn't very big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oh dear, he escaped, quick someone catch him! Who knows where he gets when we lose sight of him!