Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

lurker2006 posted:

Can you explain the video evidence and eye witness testimony of numerous explosions occurring out of sync with the planes, one occurring before they had even hit? Specifically eye witness testimony of an explosion in world trade center 7?
Can you explain the video evidence of squibs occurring dozens of floors below the pancaking collapse?
Can you explain the fact that out of dozens of cameras filming the section of the pentagon hit, only one with suspiciously missing frames was released?
Can you explain the fact that no timestamped video evidence of the hijackers getting on the planes has ever been released?
I was where you guys were a week ago, the most I'd indulge was there being some covered eyes and crossed fingers from the usual suspects, this poo poo isn't even a well kept secret, it's a joke. I took the grillpill but please don't be a willing patsy.

I have no idea what testimony you're talking about--and you almost certainly don't either--but as for "squibs" it's common for tall buildings that are in use when they collapse to have loads of flashes of light as they fall and the electrical system gets torn apart. You expect these flashes to be slightly ahead of the collapse because the structural elements have to buckle before the above floor can fall down. You can see an example of this in the recent collapse in Florida. It reliably produces all kinds of conspiracy theories.

It's completely unsurprising that there's no footage of the plane hitting the pentagon because in addition to there not being ubiquitous smart phones in 2001, any security cameras are going to be pointed at, y'know, things worth surveilling: entrances or the parking lot. Not at the sky. The pentagon has a huge parking lot and major roads on all sides, which is what produced the odd lot shape that led them to making it a pentagon in the first place. The closest it has to neighboring buildings are far enough away that security cameras would have to be aimed in truly stupid directions to incidentally capture the plane. There were not, in fact, dozens of cameras pointed at that random section of wall. That's just a straight-up lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU