Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
A couple of years after 9/11, I was on a flight from NYC to Singapore and ended up sitting next to a guy who worked at the Brunei embassy in NYC. He confidently informed me that 9/11 had been an Israeli plot and that all the Jews who worked in the towers had been told not to come to work that day.
I don't believe him of course, but I found it interesting that someone who worked for a diplomatic service was still repeating this kind of stuff, though I guess it's understandable that many Muslims would prefer to believe that it wasn't an act of Islamic terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU