Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
The James Corbett 9/11 video is back on YouTube and, whilst I am not some sort of tinfoil hat wearing truther by any stretch, it is an interesting watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QFYn_G1lc

Problem is, I would love to watch/read a rebuttal of the claims in the video, but nothing seems to exist. Are there any decent reading materials out there, possibly Longform articles, that takes on the conspiracy theories head on and dismantles them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Completely apropos, sorry, but the clamour over the 9/11 anniversary has come and gone so nowhere else really to say this. I watched the 2006 movie United 93 today and it’s truly uncomfortable watching. It made me feel emotional now, twenty years on, and I can only imagine how it was received coming out only five years after the attacks. Very intense viewing.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Has an actual air Marshall stopped a hijacking of a flight, yet?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

IT BURNS posted:

You'll never believe what the periodic table says about jet fuel and steel beams...

Username and post combo here, gently caress!

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Just got back from NYC for my honeymoon last week. Went to the WTC and found it a very very emotional experience. Although the merchandise stands are a bit jarring and perfect examples of American obsession with capitalism, I otherwise found it a solemn site.

I noted there were posts with signs listing rules for the area, especially regarding public address. Has any 9/11 truther been able to break these rules and get themselves into trouble spouting these theories at the site for wider attention?