Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Whatever happened to the original "Loose Change" video, i.e. the one where it starts by talking about Egyptian Gods, winter solstice, and how Bin Laden and the hijackers are a modern reimagination of the Nativity story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

NYT did a good story on it, but the full thing is behind a paywall: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/08/technology/loose-change-9-11-video.html

I never watched any of the remakes, but I had a soft spot for the original because it really loving went off the deep end at the conclusion, saying that the WTC was demolished so they could steal the gold and silver bullion underneath it. Ah, the good old days of the Bush Era...

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Terminal autist posted:

2 planes and 3 towers, that math doesn't add up to me

You'll never believe what the periodic table says about jet fuel and steel beams...