Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

britishbornandbread posted:

The James Corbett 9/11 video is back on YouTube and, whilst I am not some sort of tinfoil hat wearing truther by any stretch, it is an interesting watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QFYn_G1lc

Problem is, I would love to watch/read a rebuttal of the claims in the video, but nothing seems to exist. Are there any decent reading materials out there, possibly Longform articles, that takes on the conspiracy theories head on and dismantles them?

lmao

It's just the usual "the US is so strong, no way some goat herders could have overpowered this are amazing country!" bs. Might as well get into JFK conspiracies, those at least had more time to get well-rounded.

Fame Douglas fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ouroboros posted:

Ok lol I don't even know what's going on anymore. I come into a thread that appears to be about debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories, make clear that I don't believe in them myself but note that it's interesting that in isolation some of them can appear convincing and give one or two examples, and now suddenly I'm a loving idiot because I clearly believe in all of this 100% and none of this should even be discussed. Genuinely what is the point of this thread if no one is going to debunk anything, they're just going to tell you to gently caress off?

You still believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories for dummies 20 years after the fact. Nothing is going to convince you, why are you wasting everyone's time. At least the JFK idiots have a Hollywood movie.