Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is there a bigger cheat code than the triumvirate of Mahomes/Kelce/Hill? Because goddamn.

Kelce and Hill made Alex Smith look like a gunslinger so once they got a genuinely great QB its no wonder they became a juggernaut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Mahomes got insanely lucky on that last deep touchdown to Hill. That thing was a duck. A very deep pass but still a duck and was hanging up there forever, if John Johnson manages to find it that would've been an easy pick from what I could tell

But that's just the kind of things that happen for him

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Wait the founder of Jersey Mike's isn't even named Mike?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Play posted:

Mahomes got insanely lucky on that last deep touchdown to Hill. That thing was a duck. A very deep pass but still a duck and was hanging up there forever, if John Johnson manages to find it that would've been an easy pick from what I could tell

But that's just the kind of things that happen for him

Rodgers used to do that poo poo too back when he had great receivers like Greg Jennings

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Bears are going to get humiliated

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

God Stafford even looks trimmer.. I am heartbroken.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
the monday crossword is out, get to solving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

lollll