Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
This poll is closed.
Bears 4 10.81%
Rams 12 32.43%
Bear Rams 3 8.11%
Pretzels 18 48.65%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Quiet Feet posted:

" Bears always have a few tricks up their sleeve"

*immediately throws a pick*

He didn’t say they were good tricks, mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

mastershakeman posted:

Did they not review this

They’re automatically reviewed, I guess it stood

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
No loving way ahahahahaha

How the gently caress did they not touch him???

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Bird in a Blender posted:

Maybe touch the guy when he’s on the ground?

Why isn’t this the rule in high school/college too? I see defenders get confused by this and it doesn’t make any sense.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

bows1 posted:

so I guess I just missed something but what law changed where gambling is just legal everywhere now

It’s not your imagination, there was a Supreme Court decision a few years back that basically legalized gambling on sports nation-wide.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Oh man, Jason Peters getting pancaked hurts my heart.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Could the Rams have taken that Roughing call and applied it to the PAT? Seems like going for two would have been the smarter play there.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
“The Bears are already signaling that it’s coming back…”

…out of wishful thinking. Why do guys do this when they have no idea who the penalty is on?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Nooo Jason Peters :(

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Relentlessboredomm posted:

its incredible, somehow the Bears have had dozens of coaches and QBs and yet I feel like i can pick any game from any year in the last 20 and they'll be running the same offense

Remember when their entire offense was hoping Devin Hester would return a punt for a TD? That was different

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

shirts and skins posted:

Don't worry Bears, you still have...Germain Ifedi?

Hoo boy

Cringing in sympathy with Bears fans. Nothing tested my love of football quite like the entire Eagles o-line going out last year.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Going for it there isn’t the worst decision, but I do question running a 13-yard out route on 4th-and-15.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

BGrifter posted:

Does Cris sound extra drunk tonight to anyone else? He’s cracking me up with his insane ramblings about the inner thoughts of Fields.

Dementia gets worse every year

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Where…where does the Bears’ defense get off doing any taunting at all??

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

AndrewP posted:

that's some baaad tackling

TBF, no one should risk brain cells at this point in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

mastershakeman posted:

I'm so glad I watched an episode of sg-1 in the middle of this it's been so dull just going off play by play and box score. Snoozefest

There’s been enough deep bombs and hilariously lovely defense to keep it interesting as a neutral.