Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
This poll is closed.
Bears 4 10.81%
Rams 12 32.43%
Bear Rams 3 8.11%
Pretzels 18 48.65%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Pretzels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
^^^^^ :hfive:

Vertical Lime posted:

yes, the winter olympics will start before the super bowl

so ready to turn to curling in the middle of the super bowl

Curling owns and should be the Super Bowl halftime show

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tom Brady did 9/11, Trump, COVID, and the Rise of Skywalker.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZO8Zeye5K0

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hahahahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol been caught stealing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is what we waited all day for, people.

&e

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:bisonyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I hope Stafford and the Rams win the NFC

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bean mom posted:

the super bowl

I'd be okay with that, but at this point I'm rooting for the all LA Super Bowl cause Herbert is cool and the ol' Chargers fans around here are good and deserve nice things

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Reminder: Matthew Stafford is only 33. It feels like he should be older since he's been around forever and was a 21-year old rookie.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bean mom posted:

hmm

herbert is cool and the chargers fans here are very pleasant

also do you all want a big secret revealed that you might not have known before?

it involves a dead mod and 9/11 and a chargers fan

:justpost:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Bears

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I totally forgot Desean Jackson is on the Rams

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

hughesta posted:

what offensive line

It's an offensive line, in that it offends me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yes, go for it again :sickos:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://i.imgur.com/3KIV4sp.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Uh… Kupp was slightly open there

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A Rams receiver hasn’t been that wide open since the peak days of the Greatest Show on Turf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Relentlessboredomm posted:

its incredible, somehow the Bears have had dozens of coaches and QBs and yet I feel like i can pick any game from any year in the last 20 and they'll be running the same offense

That’s because their offensive philosophy basically that entire time has been “suck”