Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

The bolded part is what makes mooning funny though. :confused:

Yes apparently that's why there are laws against indecent exposure.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
in a polite society butts=peens=vagaine=boba

in 'murica

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Not a confusing thing really, but I went to an excellent dubstep/drum and bass EDM show last weekend, and while standing in the back of the crowd, I watched a group of maybe 6-8 high school (maybe college?) kids walk up a little ways in front of me. During every drop, these kids went loving CRAZY. Just throwing arms left and right, head banging, jumping around, you name it. It’s amazing they didn’t hit each other. It was honestly awesome to see. Like, that’s the kind of dancing I would do in my room back in the day, because I was a shy nerd and didn’t have any friends to go see shows with. So good for those kids.