Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."

dwarf74 posted:

Walgreens just said "this season's"

I snagged my family appointments on the 23rd of this month - so I'll just hope they get it right.

I think it’s the new one. I’ve been checking Walgreens all week and they weren’t booking and said old vaccine appointments were cancelled. After seeing the thread I checked just now and was able to schedule an appointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
Got my Pfizer booster this evening. I was one of the last appointments for the day and the location I was at said they’ll be out of dosages tomorrow most likely. Since the vaccine is now commercial they have a much shorter supply on hand at any time (they’re supposed to have 60 the technician told me but that runs out and then they have to wait for the re-up). Also, my insurance dropped the ball and the vaccine was not yet approved though it apparently will be, but I didn’t want to wait since I have travel soon so I just bit the bullet and will need to seek reimbursement later. But, if unsure, you might want to either wait a bit or check with your insurance because the commercial shot is now ~$155.00

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

buglord posted:

4) is the state still paying for these or do I have to use my insurance. I don’t mind using it, I just dont want to fight Aetna if they don’t cover it after because covid is over for something.

The covid booster is now commercial and the state is no longer paying for it. You’ll need insurance or to pay out of pocket.

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

I worked briefly in one of kaisers call centers and in the training they said the overall organization was broken down into three arms. The health care provider side (their sort of walled garden system where they try to handle all aspects of healthcare), the insurance side, and the non-profit/policy recommendation side.