Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Got my third booster today.

Made the appointment at CVS. Didn't really care about brand even though my first three shots were all Pfizer. Appointment made last week was cancelled because that CVS didn't get a new shipment of boosters. This appointment was cancelled last minute this morning. Got there asking WTF, and apparently Moderna is having huge supply chain issues and appointments for the Moderna vac (which is apparently what they slotted me in for since I didn't care about brand) have been getting cancelled left and right.

Luckily for me, the last dose they had on hand was supposed to be for an appointment earlier in the day that never showed up. So, they just gave me that one.

So...I guess go for Pfizer if you want to guarantee you'll actually have a shot ready for you. :shrug:

Lets see if this one gives me the shakes like booster #1 did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU