Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Bride of Gabe
Seed Of Gabe
Cult of Gabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Using the powers she's discovered from her time with Gabe, Madison now tracks down other patients from Dr. Weird's psychiatric castle to help/fight where needed.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Yeeeeah gimme more weirdos with Biblical names and dumb horror superpowers.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Make an unrelated horror movie about some other hosed body horror condition giving someone else superpowers then have Madison show up at the end.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That's dumb. Movie was great on its own, sequel is unnecessary

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I would absolutely love more yes please

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Make an unrelated horror movie about some other hosed body horror condition giving someone else superpowers then have Madison show up at the end.

The unbreakable, split, glass trajectory

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i want gabe to fall in love and be happy

BiggestBatman
Aug 23, 2018
Hoping for a return to the days when horror franchises were started by the sequel eschewing most of the plot points from the first one (a la hellraiser, friday 13th, etc) in the sequel gabe can jump from person to person taking them over in order to fight his own malformed siamese twin that has separated from him and is doing the same

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also he should have access to a time machine.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Malignant 13: Gabriel Goes to Space

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bride of Malignant

(her name is Babe-riel)

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Noxville posted:

https://twitter.com/dreadcentral/status/1465481836960759810?s=21

I’m not so sure about this given the surprises are a large part of what made this film enjoyable so it’s have to bring something new to the table, but I’d be there if this does happen regardless

They should just call the sequel Malignancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Malignant: It's Not A 2mor