Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

guidoanselmi posted:

Sorry, CSPAM is too mentally healthy.

you don’t gotta lie like this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mrs. Badcrumble posted:

We elected Barack H. Obama
to expunge eight years' national trauma.
When he moved to the right,
LF cried out in fright;
wanted Chomsky but got Fukuyama.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

lol

HeatedMilk
Nov 27, 2013

Are you ready for Darshan, my child?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What's the pants guy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

What's the pants guy

brother aziz

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
LF peaked with the SMG post about Obama making all the Muslims disappear. nothing will ever be as pure.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Who let Norm's mom make an account?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2875010

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

linking to the reference is extremely un-lf

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i say swears online posted:

linking to the reference is extremely un-lf

:goonsay:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Stalin

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thought i'd be topical and reference an old Cumthinker post but nooope, i feel cut off from my community forum hellscape

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I don't know, why don't you go threaten the president about it?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

erosion posted:

plz don't, i want to :)

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Yea pretty much

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

post-username unbannable combo, make the most of it

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

erosion posted:

only bannable under the previous drug addict wife beating abuser administration?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

TheSlutPit posted:

even the longer lf threads had like 500 posts and lasted a few weeks whereas in cspam you have megathreads that get 42k posts a month and have been around for over 5 years. not sure what the implication is there but they're really not all that similar wrt 'posting experience'

not true. remember the thread where if we got it to 200 pages by the end of the day then that one guy i forget the name of would be permabanned? that thread got hundreds of pages so fast the forums software started breaking down

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

fart simpson posted:

not true. remember the thread where if we got it to 200 pages by the end of the day then that one guy i forget the name of would be permabanned? that thread got hundreds of pages so fast the forums software started breaking down

paradol ex?

who, by the way, aside from being completely wrong about every aspect of the 2008 election, was mostly hated for being 100% right about obama

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I remember LF being good, and then actively smothered and limped along in a zombie-like state where there was nothing good going on except for the stylesheet

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Riot Bimbo posted:

I remember LF being good, and then actively smothered and limped along in a zombie-like state where there was nothing good going on except for the stylesheet

forums cancer was one of the stupidest things i've seen on the internet

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Penisaurus Sex posted:

LF peaked with the SMG post about Obama making all the Muslims disappear. nothing will ever be as pure.

c-spam peaked with SHM's effortpost admitting to and attempting to legitimize "voting for Klob"

ah, sweet, sweet day 1

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

T-Paine posted:

forums cancer was one of the stupidest things i've seen on the internet

pretty cool if you wanna get rid of/suppress posters for stupid rear end petty reasons but don't have any stupid bullshit to credibly make up nor behavior anyone would accept as justifiable

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

we need to buy someone pants to live up to it IMO.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Riot Bimbo posted:

pretty cool if you wanna get rid of/suppress posters for stupid rear end petty reasons but don't have any stupid bullshit to credibly make up nor behavior anyone would accept as justifiable

it did work, it made the forums unreadable whenever one us posted

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Riot Bimbo posted:

Lowtax killed LF cus he’s a piece of poo poo.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Orange Devil posted:

Lowtax killed LF cus he’s a piece of poo poo.

it really did suck for the final year

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Lowtax is a republican shithead and couldn't stand it lol

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
It may just be my lovely weed memory but I swear as a kid I watched some higher def, closer angles of Lowtax getting his skull caved in by Uwe Boll on TV. Do they actually exist?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

staticman posted:

It may just be my lovely weed memory but I swear as a kid I watched some higher def, closer angles of Lowtax getting his skull caved in by Uwe Boll on TV. Do they actually exist?

Uwe Boll owns. His most recent film to have a Wikipedia entry is this from 2016:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampage:_President_Down

quote:

Three years after his second killing spree at a TV station in Washington D.C. (following which he was presumed dead in a massive explosion), Bill Williamson returns from hiding and, using a sniper rifle, assassinates the President of the United States, as well as the Vice President and the Secretary of Defense (which happens off-camera).

While hiding out at his hut in the nearby woods, Bill then taunts the authorities, preparing for a final assault in which he expects to die as a martyr of his own cause, further establishing his iconic legacy. At the climax, Bill takes on and kills dozens more policemen who assault his strongpoint in the woods, but after killing off all of the police, SWAT, and FBI, Bill is fatally wounded and later dies. Some time later, However, news of his death prompts thousands of people all across the US to finally act upon their anger towards the elite and wealthy people, as instructed in Bill's former video statements, resulting in nationwide chaos. It ends with a TV station reporting on all the mass shootings and chaos before the station itself is attacked by the homeless man from the second movie, who approaches the camera and claims that Williamson changed his life before shooting the camera.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
No this is a forum not a replacement for the letters L and F. I can see why you would be confused.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The LF stylesheet is really good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

babypolis posted:

paradol ex?

who, by the way, aside from being completely wrong about every aspect of the 2008 election, was mostly hated for being 100% right about obama

oh right that was to ban paradol ex

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

baquack obamailure

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lf was cool

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lf is rhizzone now. This is something else, much worse for your mental

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

one time i smoked a joint with a guy who said his name was "L-F"

i didn't ask for the spelling

but when he said his name was "L-F" i was like "lol wait what?" for a second in my head

anyway that's the story

also this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmVuB4akf8

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i say swears online posted:

baquack obamailure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Lf was funny. This is just dnd without punctuation