Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BUSH'S BRAIN!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

zegermans posted:

BUSH'S BRAIN!!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

i say swears online posted:

baquack obamailure

baquackula

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Designer jeans for job interview gofundme

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
the main (but not only) difference between this forum and LF is that everyone is scared to make new threads about stuff here, but all SA forums seem to be nothing but a series of megathreads now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

T-Paine posted:

the main (but not only) difference between this forum and LF is that everyone is scared to make new threads about stuff here, but all SA forums seem to be nothing but a series of megathreads now

i make thtreads

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

i make thtreads

prove it, make one right now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

prove it, make one right now

i will ruminate on whatt to make... my train pic thread is already in jeopardy.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Smythe posted:

i will ruminate on whatt to make... my train pic thread is already in jeopardy.

you posted a pic of a trolley and called it a train

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

lol

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

T-Paine posted:

lf had that problem towards the end

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
fsad convincing people he had started a communist uprising in a small african village

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

they’re the same thing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

fsad convincing people he had started a communist uprising in a small african village

lmao i do not remeber this

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

I remember something vaguely like this

Also, the brother aziz pants saga is a rare goon success story

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Smythe posted:

i make thtreads
You're no Hakan.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

is this related to the mod challenge of sending the president of Togo a bunch of Togolese-painted space marines

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i say swears online posted:

baquack obamailure

We may never hit a high point like this again

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

We may never hit a high point like this again

Agreed. We should wrap it up.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

hosed up

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Drunkboxer posted:

ive already queued up the permaban

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
The opportunity to give everyone in Cspam Forums Covid was sorely missed

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

linoleum floors posted:

Lf was funny. This is just dnd without punctuation

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Dustcat posted:

the true heir of lf is the succ zone

look to the succ for the second coming of the faire

this checks out because LF was sort of the successor to the Worst DnD Poster thread in Helldump

also the eventual WDDP offsite (which predated the rhizzone and got REALLY unhinged) had a Helldump v2 successor forum which had like 6 posters and a dozen posts a day, but consistently. it was bizarrely fascinating

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

there's like five good threads here and then a bunch of chaff, which is fairly similar to lf

the threads full of insane weirdos fixated on specific personalities are now about people on twitter and podcasters instead of forums posters

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

there's like five good threads here and then a bunch of chaff, which is fairly similar to lf

the threads full of insane weirdos fixated on specific personalities are now about people on twitter and podcasters instead of forums posters

ur not allowed to talk about forums posters anymore kuz thats "helldumping" and "doxxing" .... gently caress da mods. IMO.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Smythe posted:

ur not allowed to talk about forums posters anymore kuz thats "helldumping" and "doxxing" .... gently caress da mods. IMO.

shrike82 is lungfish, right?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

it's our failure that we never got glenn to post

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
sadly, no.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Kate-chan~

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Kate...

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i will always stand by my belief that lf did nothing wrong towards kate besides the normal fanboyism, and it was entirely the fault of some late helldump weirdos who kept saying weird poo poo

its pretty funny how everyone internalized that trauma super hard. one time someone posted a painting in the lfest pics thread and the artist was like "wow that place is so cool they love my painting and even got all the references" and everyone was like NO STAY AWAY PLEASE, WE CAN ONLY HURT YOU

babypolis has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Sep 23, 2021

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

eSports Chaebol posted:

this checks out because LF was sort of the successor to the Worst DnD Poster thread in Helldump

also the eventual WDDP offsite (which predated the rhizzone and got REALLY unhinged) had a Helldump v2 successor forum which had like 6 posters and a dozen posts a day, but consistently. it was bizarrely fascinating

was wddp the one where they eventually closed registration and required new regs to write an essay about whether julian assange was a rapist or not, to be read and graded by the admins, to make an account? bc yeah that was weird

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I lurked wddp until users below a certain activity threshold were disabled and never touched rhizzone just bc of how unhinged wddp was at the moment i lost accesss.

Some people are admins and some people are posters and it's rare the two truly intersect in productive ways!!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

guidoanselmi posted:

Sorry, CSPAM is too mentally healthy.
One of the best jokes I've read in this forum!

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
is this the thread for people who missed the LF train to come and complain about how bad it was?

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
No. This is the thread for me to reminisce on the good old days. Did CSPAM ever post about their favorite African warlord? Didnt think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

C-SPAM is too earnest and not irony poisoned enough to be like LF