Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It definitely seems like they were specifically giving money to idiot clowns if this is real lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Is Shemp Mossad, or MI6?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

It definitely seems like they were specifically giving money to idiot clowns if this is real lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flY5nEphdSs

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Is Shemp Mossad, or MI6?

The problem was that there were only 3 stooges.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah, I guess anyone throwing in with intelligence of their own volition would probably be one or more of stupid, crazy, greedy, desperate, or naïve. Probably not going to get a lot of level-headed straight shooters risking their entire lives unless you blackmail them or extort them somehow. I guess that's also a similar set of circumstances for police informants as well

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

Yeah, I guess anyone throwing in with intelligence of their own volition would probably be one or more of stupid, crazy, greedy, desperate, or naïve. Probably not going to get a lot of level-headed straight shooters risking their entire lives unless you blackmail them or extort them somehow. I guess that's also a similar set of circumstances for police informants as well
it's really the money thing... i think. gazi was always desperate for it. i haven't read up on the uhuru movement case yet but the alleged money part of this story for black hammer is probably what opens them up to potential charges rather than simply saying "hands off russia" and some guy giving it a thumbs up

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Бенgazi

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Black Hammer survived the Hammer City camping trip because a veteran if the 2nd Chechen War was embedded with them

weast
Nov 7, 2012

wasn’t gazi formerly a member of the uhuru movement? like a leader of a chapter or something.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

weast posted:

wasn’t gazi formerly a member of the uhuru movement? like a leader of a chapter or something.

Iirc he got kicked out and then said he left because it was all run by white people

I don't know if that's true but when I met some uhurus tabling at a park once they were all young white kids, nice folks though I bought a funny shirt from them

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Every time i hear or see the word "uhuru" this loving thing immediately triggers in my brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's really the money thing... i think. gazi was always desperate for it. i haven't read up on the uhuru movement case yet but the alleged money part of this story for black hammer is probably what opens them up to potential charges rather than simply saying "hands off russia" and some guy giving it a thumbs up

I thought about it a bit and the criteria i laid out (stupid, crazy, greedy, desperate, or naïve) also applies to people who get scammed. Intelligence assets and police informants also are primarily interested in getting money and they're basically getting exploited in those roles as well.
Gazi was leading a cult where he exploited, scammed, and abused people for money and power, and in turn he was being exploited and scammed. Recursive scams! It would be funny if ionov was also somehow getting scammed

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
not even the Lion can save him now...

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1553397720332763136?s=20&t=LSdui0sMFrtihLPVj766Jw

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/fightbacknews/status/1553405319040176128

quote:

On the morning of Friday, July 29th, the FBI conducted raids at multiple locations, including the Uhuru House in St. Petersburg, Florida, the private residence of Omali Yeshitela in St. Louis, Missouri, as well as the Uhuru Solidarity Center, also in St. Louis. The FBI employed flashbang grenades and handcuffed Yeshitela and his wife while the house was raided. The FBI says that the raids are connected to the federal indictment of a Russian man, Aleksandr Ionov, alleging that he has been working to spread "Russian propaganda" in the United States.
this is bullshit though. yeshitela is an old man with a small cult following of white hippies

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Looks like the Feds aren't planning on Black Hammer and Uhuru being unindicted coconspirators for long. They did raids on Uhuru members yesterday.
https://twitter.com/fightbacknews/status/1553405319040176128?s=20&t=kZDGkOzn1U0aELWD5LvXOg

Wonder if Gazi getting arrested by local cops made the Feds move in.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

this is bullshit though. yeshitela is an old man with a small cult following of white hippies

Check out the “Spycops” podcast, or the Spycops episodes of TrueAnon. I don’t have to tell you the lengths the government will go to crack down on even the most minor of peaceful leftist opposition while being hands-off with the violent right, we see that every day.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I'm thinking the Feds want to use this as a test case to set a precedent for going after left groups just for stuff like going on RT. We know from Russiagate stuff that people in the security services specifically hate Abbie Martin for doing a TV show with RT and then teleSUR. They are all media obsessed, so their crackdown is going to emphasize "malign" media and spectacle. Black Hammer is brought up in the indictment not for any actual crimes they did, but for getting money for a protest.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/ajamubaraka/status/1553063410652397575?s=20&t=ZUFKujfXtHGUqK1DkTr22g

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:w00t:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
long neck is long
long scimitar is long

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

long neck is long
long scimitar is long

*Said Friday Night Lightsly* Long neck, weak chin, can’t lose

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
lol the Russians actually spent money funding Gazi Kodzo’s activities. Hahaha what a waste of funds.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

going to support omali yeshitela by listening to dead prez tomorrow

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sucrose posted:

lol the Russians actually spent money funding Gazi Kodzo’s activities. Hahaha what a waste of funds.

incredible content tho

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Milo and POTUS posted:

incredible content tho

you think meddling with our democracy is “cool”??? :wth:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Black Hammer literally sold Russia a bridge. 🤣

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'd respect the gift if it didn't involve rape and kidnapping

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'd respect the gift if it didn't involve rape and kidnapping

Someone took the feds for a ride once and I think they tried to throw everything at them that could possibly stick.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone took the feds for a ride once and I think they tried to throw everything at them that could possibly stick.

I'm fairly sure you can't have a sexual assault charge without accuser, but I'm no legal expert

Also, be real. It's a cult. Cults without sexual assault are the minority

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

poo poo, wrong quoted person. I think the situation involved the feds trying to convince someone to do something to the brooklyn bridge and meant to quote playstemon

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm fairly sure you can't have a sexual assault charge without accuser, but I'm no legal expert

Also, be real. It's a cult. Cults without sexual assault are the minority

Yeah the real people who lost out here were the handful of extremely vulnerable mostly-homeless minority youth who were persuaded to join Kodzo’s organization by the offer of shelter and support, even though Kodzo was so batshit that almost all of his original followers had left him and his organization should have collapsed by then.

The Russians basically paid a lunatic to take in and abuse homeless people.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
If the US actually took care of its vulnerable people, most of this poo poo would never happen.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
So y'all were technically right about em being ops

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Sucrose posted:

The Russians basically paid a lunatic to take in and abuse homeless people.

Russia’s fault!!!!! :ssj:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

This just seems like more Steele dossier made up Russiagate bullshit???????

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

paul_soccer12 posted:

This just seems like more Steele dossier made up Russiagate bullshit???????

:o: Just more proof that everything in America would be just fine if not for those meddling russkies *shelters in place from active shooter in jc penney*

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Somebody please raid "Dr. Bob's Psychedelic Healing Shack"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tangentially related, but this guy walked so Gazi could run
https://twitter.com/NoonyaSoong/status/1553912599716270081?s=20&t=gJHOfq3Z4B8lIabIbP6l4Q