Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Stage fright in a crowded bathroom? Always keep a ziplok bag full of pee taped to the inside of your pants and let out into the toilet to avoid detection by the guys in there listening to see who is and isn't peeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
This could theorhetically work with a ziplok bag with a piece of poop inside your pants if you need a convincing splash and accompanying odor of poop smell to throw off would be noticers.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are you stupid and have reprehensible views? Tired of nobody listening to the insane nonsense you have to say? Do you want to read the words "All Jews Must Die" from the safety and comfort of your own home when previously you could only see that sentence scrawled on the wall of a filthy public toilet? Then it sounds like you need to try Social Media.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When its raining extremely hard and your visibility is low, keep your car's headlights off so other drivers don't know your visibility is low.

e: one weird trick insurance companies don't know about!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Don't want people to smell your farts? Just fart silently!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

When its raining extremely hard and your visibility is low, keep your car's headlights off so other drivers don't know your visibility is low.

e: one weird trick insurance companies don't know about!

lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Rat race got you down? Try horse racing instead!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Also, when its raining extremely hard and your visibility is low, keep your car's headlights on the high beams so other drivers don't know your visibility is low.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tired of paying bills? Just don't :)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Sleep is important! Super charge your rest routine by replacing your boring old rocks with pillows

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tired of losing things in your cavernous rear end in a top hat? Try shoving bigger things in there

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The best way to repair a failing relationship is to have children.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Don't shower, just powder your body when it becomes moist

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Don't shower, just powder your body when it becomes moist

I do this all the time. It is great for when you get stuck in a labyrinth. The dirty clumps fall off so you can find your way back and it also makes it hard for minotaurs to find you by scent.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
In case somebody sees the bag of pee, you can simply lie to them and tell them that you had the bag in there from earlier and decided to use it to pee in so you safely dump it into the toilet slowly to avoid it splashing on you while peeing directly into the toilet.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
got a hole in your jeans? get a fishook and a bunch of rubber bands. cut the bands so that you can tie them together to fashion a long rubber strap. insert the fish hook into the top part of the hole, then through one end of the strap, and stretch the other end down your leg and around your foot. tie it off; this closes the hole

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Why have sex with your wife when you can go suck off hobos at your local salvation army for free

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tired and don't want to get out of bed in the morning? Yeah me too buddy, me too.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Tired of your pens running out of ink? Switch to pencils!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nose clogged from allergies or a cold? breathe through your mouth instead!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Take a normal carrot and turn it around backwards if you wanna eat it that way

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If you're having trouble picking up girls, make sure to keep your knees locked, jerk your back straight up and lift them by the hips, NOT the hair or under the arms.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Money can be exchanged for goods and services

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Money can be exchanged for goods and services

it can even be used to store value!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Save on groceries be eating your excrement

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Score more points than your opponent to win the game

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Or don't I guess, it's just a game

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Double your retirement with an 802KK

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
If you memorize enough digits of pi, you can estimate the area of a circle without a calculator.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Having trouble “performing” with your lady in the bedroom? Politely excuse yourself to the bathroom, lock the door, then viciously punch your dick and balls until they become nice and erect!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't use a cutting board when you're chopping up vegetables, they're too blunt.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you park on a parkway and drive on a driveway you'll unlock a speed run of life

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Stick your plunger to the wall and put like 5 bog rolls on that poo poo so you don’t have to fetch a new bogroll every time you run out. :hai:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Brother Tadger posted:

Buy a balldo so you can gently caress your partner with your second dick that never goes soft :balldo:

You must have misread the thread title.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Don't want people to smell your farts? Just fart silently!

Mask the smell of a fart by taking a poo poo

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are your shoes getting a little worn out? Go down to your local bowling alley and trade them in for a snazzy new pair, they actually offer this service for FREE with every game!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

want to be paid money but don't want to work? spend the whole day in the bathroom sitting on the toilet posting! they can't ask you what's going on in there (tell them to read the constitution, explain that you have rights)

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Having trouble coming up with lifehacks for a dead gay internet forum. Why not just steal them off Viz instead. http://viz.co.uk/category/top-tips/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Turn on your monitor.