Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
you all do know that none of you are responsible for the biosphere collapsing, right? Most of you probably don't even litter. You having a kid, or using ac when it's hot out, or flushing your toilet paper rolls; none of it loving matters because we are mostly motes, and it wouldn't matter if enough motes got together to suffocate a few whales, because it's a hostage down scenario already, and deterministically speaking, it always was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

got to make a temple grandin joke at least

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

the point is not feeling guilty about it at all

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it owns unironically. feeling guilty is for superheros and the rich, but these meek goons and I will have to inherit this poo poo hole so my negative emotions have just moved onto the next crisis, a little thing I like to think of as living in the land of deterministic poo poo and piss. Predetermined supposes there is a god or actor in all of this which there obviously is not.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

and I don't know how cool u are irl but even if u ride the rails off this bitch life there's always more rails, it isn't even determinism so much as the relative insignificance of the individual toward epochal big number poo poo

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

couldn't figure out what that means from a google sorry.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

hmm yeah I guess I am kind of an evangelical of telling people to chill out and stop agonizing over their impotent position against the horror of the world.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

welp I wouldn't want to be wrong, let me go feel horrible for no reason or effect, tha k u fine goon

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I'd say even u jami dimon, in the long run, could do nothing either yourself or collectively w your friends to prevent catastrophes that began long before your brain cells settled into their familiar routines, and will continue long after you die, which is hopefully at least painful if not also soon

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

sadly, u too are a bitch of fate

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I'm someones trans sister

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I can quit eating whenever I want, I just don't want to

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I like how they build coal fire electricity plants so they can power the factories making advanced green batteries

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I know, I'll teach you to be happy, I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

to see the truth, that we are blessed by God with the gift of death

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

quit your lovely jobs and stop paying taxes, steal every time you can get away with it, and start living like the meek already do instead of fearing poverty and reviling the lazy and poor. There is also a "doing" side of organizing, but this is my not-doing strategy and after a little practice it's fun.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I'd be telling you to drop out and find god even if the biosphere weren't collapsing, btw. It is to the benefit of your happiness and the detriment of the capitalist, but it just so happens to also be what could save the planet if any of you soft fucks could go a day without.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Nothing short of living the way you are afraid to live will do anything. Afraid to raise kids in poverty? Then you must. Afraid to tell you boss you aren't a slave? Then you are one and you must. On the other side of your fear there is all of your unfound glory

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I did a good full no breaks daily ten years (18-28) of the hat trick weed alcohol cigarettes and haven't had a single drink in 3 years. It isn't even inaccurate to say that in retrospect I was afraid to quit until I realized what a pussy I was being to not face the hell more clear headed. No groups or therapy, although I started therapy as soon as I stopped drinking absurd poet on payday amounts all the time.

Not to detract from your accomplishments and excuse making tones

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

bing bong, just loving crackping call that the theme song

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it's crack

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

we used to be gorillas but now we're king kongs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

smack tony around a little ping pong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

see an ice dick I kick that thing down

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Bing bong, dusty motherfucker u got ping worm (it's crack)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

my thing here i do is sing along, see how long I can go before I ping wrong, smoke a big lungful of weed bong, the tree of life has died, but it's seeds strong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

too loud to be a crack ping, must be a ping gong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

came up with two more posts that rhyme with - ing - ong
Humanity is worse than any version of the Klingon
and I'm glad those hobbit fuckers weren't too afraid to put the ring on, so don't worry so much, you havent done a single thing wrong, even a lovely rear end melty may is a kind of spring spung?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

staring in your eyes won't ever blink ems
we used to be gorillas but now were king kongs
it's still not out of my system even though the things run

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I did it honor of meltdown may anyway its so I only crack-ping some

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

If you can get banned for rhyming too much it indicates your dick energy swings strong

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 10:01 on May 4, 2023

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

hmm, this water stings wrong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Radio man say no thing wrong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

pls repost the melting dong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

whew

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

wake up, have tea, lap sang Souchong

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it what breaks me down so bad I had to become a beast

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I can fix them, but they won't read my posts or Jesuses posts. It's a hosed, sad rear end situation tbh

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Apparently Hampton Roads is eager to be the second major metro area to get reclaimed by the sea after Miami: https://www.dailypress.com/news/environment/vp-nw-sea-level-rise-hr-20230515-foaoyfzqxfbpheuu6s7mbdkyzu-story.html

Of course, it doesn't help that the Chesapeake Bay got hit by a nearly two-mile-wide bolide ~35.5 million years ago that made the already-sandy ground all the more porous and vulnerable to erosion and sea rise.

My Boomer parents continue to hold onto their rental property there, holding onto hope because some calculator told them it'd be "safe" up to six feet of sea level rise. :cripes:

Said calculator didn't take into account that when the sea level rises on a coastal plain, so too rises the ultra-shallow inland water table (which routinely gets contaminated, fouling people's wells), turning the ground supposedly "safe" structures are on into quicksand marshland.

kinda my backyard showing up here. Might start putting up little signs that say "don't build your house on the sand". Fun fact, the way this feels as a person standing on it is like you are riding a weird surfboard because the turf on top of the water table and even the roads start undulating and shifting like an ocean were under them, because there is c:

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 04:00 on May 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Yeah it's survivable. But not if it sneaks up on you completely unprepared and you're a lovely camper or disabled or a lot of other factors that would prevent moving on foot.

Hampton roads and Norfolk/vb are all hosed and have a lot of airbases and other mil installations that don't seem to give a gently caress lol