Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Hi I was never in the old thread but I hear things are fine and the billionaires will save us all with carbon-capture apps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

my grad school dissertation was to study the potential use of heavy ion precursors to break down co2 via radiolysis

and it worked

uh

great. like really well. not at all a null result, CCS is back on the menu and will definitely work! we're saved, you're all welcome

Something like this? I don't understand any of that at all, but nothing in that seems to say "and then a bunch of people make a lot of money" so. Scifi speculation from the Star Trek universe.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Is there a timestamp for when that video stops being the exact same sentence said over and over in slightly different ways trying to convince the listener to stop having any hope and listen to their argument really you should listen to what they have to say its very important no I swear you gotta listen to it? I got 15 minutes in and threw in the towel. If you're going to ask me to listen to two and a half hours of something, you should really try to get to the loving point.